Ole Miss at Bama

AUGoo

Would love to see the first former assistant coach Saban loses to be Lane Kiffen.

I'm no Joey Freshwater fan but you have to give it to him. He has turned that team around in a very short time. He has a very gifted offensive mind. I hope they take down the Tide today.

Exactly what you don’t need against Bama back to back dumb penalties when you’re moving up the field.

Like the guts to go for it for a 3rd time.  

Shoulda called the fade to the corner.

/sarc

• Facepalm 1

14 minutes ago, DAG said:

This is going to be such a coaching match up. Ole miss looks good.

Gotta stay strong on the pick lol. I still think Bama by two scores . I think it’s a combination of Corral turnovers and Kiffin obsession to beat Saban that will cost him the game. 

See what I am talking about. U have to punt there. Their defense can’t stop Bama as it is now u have a short field

Edited by e808
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, e808 said:

Gotta stay strong on the pick lol. I still think Bama by two scores . I think it’s a combination of Corral turnovers and Kiffin obsession to beat Saban that will cost him the game. 

Yeah I am still saying the same thing. I am not picking against Bama when NS has like a 23-0 record against his previous assistants.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, e808 said:

See what I am talking about. U have to punt there. There defense can’t stop Bama as it is now u have a short field

It's just not smart. Should've taken the points the previous possession and definitely punted.

Edited by DAG
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Lane is being stupid in this game. Going for 4th down in his territory. He is being too cocky. You might get away with that vs Austin Peay but no Bama.

3 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Ole sis defensive alignment is pure genius 🤣

It looks horribly familiar

• Like 1