Ole Miss at Bama

AUGoo

I don't think we ever beat UAT or UGA again as long as Saban and Smart are there. Which could be until the mid 2030s.

Edited by AUwent

bama's offense is just methodical, professional and consistently adjusts. 

It sure beats trying to cute your way out of a talent deficit all the time.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Lane Kiffin has lost his mind. Did he bet on bama?

I think he realizes he can;t stop the Bama O no matter where they get the ball

Now Corrall turning over the ball like I predicted. I will still stand by my prediction. Auburn can beat them. Ole Miss defense hasn’t improved and their offense will turn over the ball

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, e808 said:

Gotta stay strong on the pick lol. I still think Bama by two scores . I think it’s a combination of Corral turnovers and Kiffin obsession to beat Saban that will cost him the game. 

I think you’re onto something…

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

I don't think we ever beat UAT again as long as Saban is there. Which could be until the mid 2030s.

You can add Smart to that list also.  Every.. single.. year. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Ole Miss was fool's gold and yet people kept falling for it.

I definitely didn't think Ole Miss would win this game, but I didn't expect them to be headed to the half with zero points, either.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

You can add Smart to that list also.  Every.. single.. year. 

I don't think anyone's beating those two teams for the next decade at least. Saban could be there for 15 more years.

Edited by AUwent

7 minutes ago, AUwent said:

I don't think we ever beat UAT or UGA again as long as Saban and Smart are there. Which could be until the mid 2030s.

He won't last that long. He's going to be 70 this month.

7 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

He won't last that long. He's going to be 70 this month.

But JoePa stayed until he was 85? Bobby Bowden till he was 80?

How the SEC realignment shakes out will have massive implications for us. Specifically, does UAT insist on keeping the LSU rivalry? If so, they might seriously stick OU in the east and keep everything else as is. 🤮

Even if we get moved to the east, cross divisions would stay if that rivalry is kept, and I suspect we would get put with OU.

Regardless, if we can't beat the Axis of Evil, can we at least win 9-10 on a consistent basis starting around Year 3?

Edited by AUwent

Now they just teeing off on the offense. The worst thing for Ole Miss was the close loss to Florida  IMO. The have Bamas undivided attention 

Edited by e808

If I was an OM defensive player I would be PISSED right now. Bama is already hard enough to beat with you constantly giving them a short field and not taking points when you can.

Just now, AUwent said:

But JoePa stayed until he was 85? Bobby Bowden till he was 80?

Yeah....and they weren't winning anymore. Look at what happened to both of them and their programs when they got that old. And neither one coached in the SEC. 

13 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

I think he realizes he can;t stop the Bama O no matter where they get the ball

Maybe so, but you don't give the game away before halftime, which is what he's done. He's an offensive mind, but he's also a total clown.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Yeah....and they weren't winning anymore. Look at what happened to both of them and their programs when they got that old. And neither one coached in the SEC. 

Fair but Saban is a notorious workaholic. He cannot stand to be idle. I could see him seriously wanting to work until he dies.

Edited by AUwent

4 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Maybe so, but you don't give the game away before halftime, which is what he's done. He's an offensive mind, but he's also a total clown.

He's immature.....one of those people who never learned to be a complete adult. 

• Like 2