Ole Miss at Bama

AUGoo

3 minutes ago, e808 said:

If I was an Ole Miss fan I would be losing it right now. This has to be the most asanine coaching ever.

I remember not even a year ago.we had folks on this board calling for us to throw the check book at him.

Being right feels pretty good...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JBiGGiE said:

I remember not even a year ago.we had folks on this board calling for us to throw the check book at him.

I just think it's that the Axis is that good. If anyone (besides each other) beats UAT or UGA in the next five years I'll eat a hat.

14 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Yeah....and they weren't winning anymore. Look at what happened to both of them and their programs when they got that old. And neither one coached in the SEC. 

Saban can start losing now but you have to admit, it has been a helluva run. 

7 minutes ago, e808 said:

If I was an Ole Miss fan I would be losing it right now. This has to be the most asanine coaching ever.

Sorry to disagree.  But the 5 QB, whirling CoxCat, Clemson game still the king in this category IMO.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Fair but Saban is a notorious workaholic. He cannot stand to be idle. I could see him seriously wanting to work until he dies.

He could go into broadcasting maybe.  He is a workaholic but he also leads a very high stress lifestyle and it's catching up to him. He's really showing his age despite the silly hair dye. JoePa and Bobby Bowden stayed way too long and ruined their legacy. I would have no problem seeing that happen to the nickster but I bet his wife won't let it go quite that far. 

• Facepalm 1

8 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Sorry to disagree.  But the 5 QB, whirling CoxCat, Clemson game still the king in this category IMO.

I respectfully disagree. Auburn lost a close game if my memory serves me correctly. Lane has made bad calls the entire first half and is the cause of his team to getting blown out 

Edited by e808
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

He could go into broadcasting maybe.  He is a workaholic but he also leads a very high stress lifestyle and it's catching up to him. He's really showing his age despite the silly hair dye. JoePa and Bobby Bowden stayed way too long and ruined their legacy. I would have no problem seeing that happen to the nickster but I bet his wife won't let it go quite that far. 

He actually looks pretty good to be almost 70 but I know how you wish people the worst if they are not Auburn people.

1 minute ago, e808 said:

I respectfully disagree. Auburn lost a close game if my memory serves me correctly. Lane has made bad calls the entire first half and is the cause of his team to get blown out 

Yeah taking the eventual national champ to the wire is disappointing but nothing to be ashamed of.

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

These games are not really fun to watch. bammer ruined college football.

I guess you think New England ruined the NFL or the Chicago Bulls ruined the NBA. Geez........................

• Facepalm 1

14 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Eh. If our recruiting doesn't significantly improve, he may outlast Harsin. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

He actually looks pretty good to be almost 70 but I know how you wish people the worst if they are not Auburn people.

Oh, not all people that aren’t Auburn people, just bammers. Can’t say I blame @Tigerbelle … 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

I guess you think New England ruined the NFL or the Chicago Bulls ruined the NBA. Geez........................

As a matter of fact, yes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, E'Town4Bama said:

The things you trailer park turds believe.....lol. 

He looks pretty rough actually, despite a few cosmetic adjustments. A high stress lifestyle ages people in ways you aren't sharp enough to understand.

BTW.....he actually has very thin hair and it is not naturally brown and hasn't been for years. That garish dye job is pretty funny. I bet you thought it was all the real thing. His ego has him looking pretty silly. 

6 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

The things you trailer park turds believe.....lol. 

He looks pretty rough actually, despite a few cosmetic adjustments. A high stress lifestyle ages people in ways you aren't sharp enough to understand.

BTW.....he actually has very thin hair and it is not naturally brown and hasn't been for years. That garish dye job is pretty funny. I bet you thought it was all the real thing. His ego has him looking pretty silly. 

I have already told you before. I live in a 4 bedroom house and who gives a damn what color his hair is. No one gives a damn what color your hair is. I still think you still seek counseling.