Ole Miss at Bama

AUGoo

18 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

I guess you think New England ruined the NFL or the Chicago Bulls ruined the NBA. Geez........................

Typical dumbazz bammer comment. Of course you wouldn't understand the difference between college and professional football since bammer has been paying it's players and their families for over 50 years. bammer is  a pro team operating in the SEC and they have the REC doing the payroll. The nickster just demanded that the REC put it in high gear since that compromised clown Emmert can't do anything about the cheating anyway. 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Saban can start losing now but you have to admit, it has been a helluva run. 

No I don't. Any good coach could've done the same thing if allowed to cheat without fear of getting caught and punished. That little trailer park gnome couldn't even make it in the NFL  He wouldn't succeed anywhere if he didn't cheat his way through his entire career as a college coach. He's actually only good at being unethical and amoral. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

No I don't. Any good coach could've done the same thing if allowed to cheat without fear of getting caught and punished. That little trailer park gnome couldn't even make it in the NFL  He wouldn't succeed anywhere if he didn't cheat his way through his entire career as a college coach. He's actually only good at being unethical and amoral. 

You have got to be the most out of touch person ever!!!!!!!!!!! I have a high school classmate that blocked for Bo Jackson. You would be very disappointed to know what he has told me about your beloved Auburn Tigers. They have paid their players also. Seriously, you should consider counseling. You take it too personally.  

34 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

I have already told you before. I live in a 4 bedroom house and who gives a damn what color his hair is. No one gives a damn what color your hair is. I still think you still seek counseling.

And I told you before that I am aware that double-wides exist. 

And hey turd...you're the one who said he looks good.....not me. I was educating you on the realities since you are so clueless. I bet you can't unsee it now though. Your silly vain little coach with laser treatments and hair dye is pretty amusing to me. Since you seem upset....you should be the one seeking counseling.  

Edited by Tigerbelle
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

And I told you before that I am aware that double-wides exist. 

And hey turd...you're the one who said he looks good.....not me. I was educating you on the realities since you are so clueless. I bet you can't unsee it now though. Your silly vain little coach with laser treatments and hair dye is pretty amusing to me. Sine you seem upset....you should be the one seeking counseling.  

You are an Idiot! God help you!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, E'Town4Bama said:

You have got to be the most out of touch person ever!!!!!!!!!!! I have a high school classmate that blocked for Bo Jackson. You would be very disappointed to know what he has told me about your beloved Auburn Tigers. They have paid their players also. Seriously, you should consider counseling. You take it too personally.  

LOL......second hand rumors from a bammer vs. the Albert Means School of Recruitment...and death by falling upstairs. Or more recently.....Tua....the QB1 that cost the REC half a million dollars. 

• Like 1

Bammer, where buying players is an age old tradishun.

Alabama football, 2002Edit

Prior to 2002, Alabama football had been investigated by the NCAA three times. In 1995, the program was placed on probation for three years (later reduced to 2), required to give up 26 scholarships over a 3-year period (later reduced to 17), and forced to forfeit 8 victories from the 1993 season after the NCAA discovered that defensive back Antonio Langham had signed with an agent after the 1992 season but remained at Alabama. Another player was charged with receiving impermissible benefits from boosters, and the school was also charged with lack of institutional control. The 1995 penalties represented the first time Alabama had ever been placed on probation. In February 1999, the NCAA investigated claims of a slush fund created by former assistant basketball coach Tyrone Beaman; ultimately the allegation was not proven to be true, but the NCAA warned the university that severe sanctions would result if further violations occurred. May 1999 brought allegations against then-head coach Mike DuBose of improper conduct with a former secretary; DuBose initially denied the claim, only to later admit that it was true. The university paid $360,000 to settle.[28]

In January 2001, an article in The Commercial Appeal, the newspaper in Memphis, Tennessee, reported that a head coach was paid $200,000 to direct a highly prized recruit to Alabama. The article followed online chat room comments alleging similar activities. The NCAA issued a notice to Alabama in February that it was investigating the program for violations. By August, a federal grand jury in Memphis was investigating and issued indictments against a high school coach and assistant coach for trying to "sell" a prized recruit to the highest bidder. In September, the NCAA issued a notice to the school alleging 11 major violations including multiple instances of recruits and assistant coaches receiving cash, vehicles and loans from boosters already known to have provided impermissible benefits, and lack of institutional control (among other charges). The university attempted to avoid NCAA sanctions by self-imposing penalties of 15 scholarships over 3 years and temporary disassociation with three boosters referenced in the allegations; however, it did not impose a postseason bowl ban. The NCAA ruled that the self-imposed sanctions were not harsh enough and that "these violations are some of the worst, most serious that have ever occurred," and, in February 2002, issued the following penalties:[29]

• A ban from postseason bowl games for 2 years
  • A loss of 21 scholarships over 3 years
  • The requirement of the program and university to permanently disassociate from the boosters in question (or face more penalties)
  • 5 years of probation

In referencing the possibility of receiving the death penalty, then-chairman of the NCAA Infractions Committee, Thomas Yeager, stated:

They were absolutely staring down the barrel of a gun, ... God forbid, there's ever another appearance — ever. Should there be one — particularly within the five-year period — I don't know what's left.

Edited by Eagle-1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Bammer, where buying players is an age old tradishun.

Alabama football, 2002Edit

Prior to 2002, Alabama football had been investigated by the NCAA three times. In 1995, the program was placed on probation for three years (later reduced to 2), required to give up 26 scholarships over a 3-year period (later reduced to 17), and forced to forfeit 8 victories from the 1993 season after the NCAA discovered that defensive back Antonio Langham had signed with an agent after the 1992 season but remained at Alabama. Another player was charged with receiving impermissible benefits from boosters, and the school was also charged with lack of institutional control. The 1995 penalties represented the first time Alabama had ever been placed on probation. In February 1999, the NCAA investigated claims of a slush fund created by former assistant basketball coach Tyrone Beaman; ultimately the allegation was not proven to be true, but the NCAA warned the university that severe sanctions would result if further violations occurred. May 1999 brought allegations against then-head coach Mike DuBose of improper conduct with a former secretary; DuBose initially denied the claim, only to later admit that it was true. The university paid $360,000 to settle.[28]

In January 2001, an article in The Commercial Appeal, the newspaper in Memphis, Tennessee, reported that a head coach was paid $200,000 to direct a highly prized recruit to Alabama. The article followed online chat room comments alleging similar activities. The NCAA issued a notice to Alabama in February that it was investigating the program for violations. By August, a federal grand jury in Memphis was investigating and issued indictments against a high school coach and assistant coach for trying to "sell" a prized recruit to the highest bidder. In September, the NCAA issued a notice to the school alleging 11 major violations including multiple instances of recruits and assistant coaches receiving cash, vehicles and loans from boosters already known to have provided impermissible benefits, and lack of institutional control (among other charges). The university attempted to avoid NCAA sanctions by self-imposing penalties of 15 scholarships over 3 years and temporary disassociation with three boosters referenced in the allegations; however, it did not impose a postseason bowl ban. The NCAA ruled that the self-imposed sanctions were not harsh enough and that "these violations are some of the worst, most serious that have ever occurred," and, in February 2002, issued the following penalties:[29]

• A ban from postseason bowl games for 2 years
  • A loss of 21 scholarships over 3 years
  • The requirement of the program and university to permanently disassociate from the boosters in question (or face more penalties)
  • 5 years of probation

In referencing the possibility of receiving the death penalty, then-chairman of the NCAA Infractions Committee, Thomas Yeager, stated:

They were absolutely staring down the barrel of a gun, ... God forbid, there's ever another appearance — ever. Should there be one — particularly within the five-year period — I don't know what's left.

Do we need to talk about how many times Auburn has been investigated by the NCAA? lol

44 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

LOL......second hand rumors from a bammer vs. the Albert Means School of Recruitment...and death by falling upstairs. Or more recently.....Tua....the QB1 that cost the REC half a million dollars. 

After today's win Bama is 175-23 under Saban. Pretty damn good!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, gr82b4au said:

Complete garbage. 

Just waiting for the cherry on top tonight 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886dot2i02e1w6mrwhz2n

Just now, E'Town4Bama said:

It would be foolish to argue against that. I don't think anyone, in Division I, has done it better.

The man is in a class all to himself.

1 hour ago, E'Town4Bama said:

I guess you think New England ruined the NFL or the Chicago Bulls ruined the NBA. Geez........................

So let's get rid of the recruiting system then and install a HS/College draft lottery instead. Do you think Bama would still dominate in this scenario?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AUreo said:

So let's get rid of the recruiting system then and install a HS/College draft lottery instead. Do you think Bama would still dominate in this scenario?

Who knows! Lets try it!

7 minutes ago, AUreo said:

3 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Who knows! Lets try it!

I'm all for it! Let's do thiiiiiiis!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Well, congratulations. Hope it makes life in all the Alabama trailer parks seem a little less mundane. Maybe you should go to a Bammer board, and congratulate yourselves. I'm sure you could find some friends to converse with there as soon as "rasslin" is over.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eagle-1 said:

Well, congratulations. Hope it makes life in all the Alabama trailer parks seem a little less mundane. Maybe you should go to a Bammer board, and congratulate yourselves. I'm sure you could find some friends to converse with there as soon as "rasslin" is over.

I'm sure they will be enjoying their Saturday, will Auburn fans? :dunno:

Edited by Never2Yield

Just now, Never2Yield said:

I'm sure they will be enjoying there Saturday, will Auburn fans? :dunno:

I enjoy everyday. The outcome of a football game doesn't define my day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Remember......if you have to cheat...it really isn't winning. That's why he failed in the NFL. Make all the excuses you want. It doesn't change the truth. He cheats....at LSU with Emmert, and at bammer with the REC. That little fit-pitching gnome can't win otherwise. 

• Facepalm 1

10 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

I enjoy everyday. The outcome of a football game doesn't define my day. 

Glad to hear.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Never2Yield said:

It would be foolish to argue against that. I don't think anyone, in Division I, has done it better.

The man is in a class all to himself.

He didn't do it without the SEC refs and he didn't do it without the REC. Any good coach could win under those circumstances. He's not that special. And he's not even a nice person either. 

It's not foolish to tell the truth. 

Just my 2 cents…if anyone has anything other than speculation and gossip of improprieties please take the irrefutable evidence to the NCAA, FBI, local prosecutor, etc…otherwise you are simply piss’n in the wind.

• Facepalm 1

17 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

He didn't do it without the SEC refs and he didn't do it without the REC. Any good coach could win under those circumstances. He's not that special. And he's not even a nice person either. 

It's not foolish to tell the truth. 

It is really sad how you are so far gone. Yes every school cheats but It is really sad that you don't think Auburn has never cheated when they have. The human thing comes into play here. I pray for your sanity.

• Facepalm 1

On 10/2/2021 at 8:13 PM, tomcat said:

Just my 2 cents…if anyone has anything other than speculation and gossip of improprieties please take the irrefutable evidence to the NCAA, FBI, local prosecutor, etc…otherwise you are simply piss’n in the wind.

Ive talked about this before but, oddly enough, a packet of information was given directly to the NCAA about a decade ago showing receipts and car notes for a valued recruit that was driving a vehicle purchased by and STILL REGISTERED to an Alabama booster. The NCAA's response was something along the lines of "ok, and?". I hate I cant remember the kid's name, but I'm sure @bigbirdor one of the other mods can recall it. It was back in the AuburnEagle days.

Dont remember who said it earlier, but I'm in the same boat as them. Football no longer determines my attitude, happiness, or life, praise God! But sometimes it's ok to just call a spade a spade. 

• Like 1