UCF vs Navy

SRBautigerfan

Navy just took a 4 point lead with 3:09 in the game.  It was 4th down inside the 10 and Big Cat jumped offsides and gave them a 1st and goal.  Womp womp.

Edited by SRBautigerfan
  • Haha 2

Okay, there was a bunch of people last week saying we never should have gotten rid of gus.... losing to an 0-3 navy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Gus being Gus. 

Hope he's taken the fam to Disney. He won't be in Orlando very long.

He has enough to retire comfortably. If he likes Orlando he can stay as long as he'd like.

(I suspect he'd go back to Arkansas though.)

Edited by AUwent

28 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Navy just took a 4 point lead with 3:09 in the game.  It was 4th down inside the 10 and Big Cat jumped offsides and gave them a 1st and goal.  Womp womp.

This.  Navy was trying to draw somebody offsides as they weren't really going to run a play trailing by 3 -- and Big Kat ... ... glad we don't have to see that anymore!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Did Gatewood start at QB?

I don't think so.  I think it was a true Fr.  I did see Gatewood come in 2 or 3 times.  Once to run from the wildcat and two attempted passes. 

18 minutes ago, cctiger said:

Anchors Aweigh, my boys, Anchors Aweigh...!!!

Wow just notice you have Jimmy Sidle as your avatar that bring back some memories

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Wow just notice you have Jimmy Sidle as your avatar that bring back some memories

Jimmy Sidle and Tucker Fredrickson were my 2 sports heroes when I was a kid. To me they were Auburn football in the early 60's. I wore Tucker's number 20 in high school. Tough, hard nosed football way back then.

4 minutes ago, cctiger said:

Jimmy Sidle and Tucker Fredrickson were my 2 sports heroes when I was a kid. To me they were Auburn football in the early 60's. I wore Tucker's number 20 in high school. Tough, hard nosed football way back then.

I have a Tucker Auburn jersey and my favorite back then was Mailon Kent 

• Like 2