* Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread

abw0004

Here we go!  Auburn vs. LSU under the lights!  We look to end the streak tonight.  Let’s get it boys and girls!

60113B9C-75E9-4C38-9BFD-27F0EDCF3A4B.jpeg

• Love 1

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

FML

Well Canion hasn’t really been playing anyway, so we don’t know if we’re missing him or not. Owen being out is going to f’ing hurt!

Guest MustardSeed
3 minutes ago, wcware said:

We will probably start on ESPN news 

Announcers on the Fl Ky game just confirmed it

Oregon loss, Arkansas got killed, ole miss got embarrassed, UF is losing, Aggies is losing, etc. I am just going to enjoy this. Nobody is doing anything besides UGA and Bama anyhow.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Oregon loss, Arkansas got killed, ole miss got embarrassed, UF is losing, Aggies is losing, etc. I am just going to enjoy this. Nobody is doing anything besides UGA and Bama anyhow.

I'll probably fall asleep at half. These late kickoffs and me having to be up at 5 am don't go together at all.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Yep.  TJ or Bo... whatever at this point.  Just enjoy the show and hope for the best.

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

What did we do in our past lives to deserve this? Our rivals might play against each other in the NC again! While we're stuck in a rut.

Just now, WFE12 said:

What did we do in our past lives to deserve this? Our rivals might play against each other in the NC again! While we're stuck in a rut.

Oh they will. I have no doubt, both of them will make the playoffs and one will probably face OU, while the other faces UC LOL

Just now, WFE12 said:

They have recruited at a level that has put us in this position. I can’t prove they are cheating but I know they are putting kids in the NFL and that seems to be the secret to recruiting 

3 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Are we ever going to return to even 2019 levels?