Florida vs. Kentucky

bootskii

35 minutes ago, bootskii said:

Wow just beat UF for the first time in Lexington since 1986! Congrats to the Wildcats!

At least in his first six years, Kentucky got gradually better each year. I hope the same thing happens with CBH.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, AUwent said:

At least in his first six years, Kentucky got gradually better each year. I hope the same thing happens with CBH.

You and me both. Not looking ao great tonight but I keep telling myself we are shifting to a new style of offense and defense which these players we have aren't used to. 

• WarTiger changed the title to Florida vs. Kentucky
4 hours ago, AUwent said:

I was admiring his coaching abilities while watching that game. His team looked confident and well prepared. He has done an outstanding job at KY.

Did Anyone see Mullen’s post game press conference? He is, and will always be, an arrogant jerk.  Guess someone needs to let him know that having a bunch more yards vs the other team doesn’t count. Glad to note he was lambasted on social media for his comment!!

Edited by BJCrawford
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Did Anyone see Mullen’s post game press conference? He is, and will always be, an arrogant jerk.  Guess someone needs to let him know that having a bunch more yards vs the other team doesn’t count. Glad to note he was lambasted on social media for his comment!!

Do you have a link? I would love to hear it

15 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Do you have a link? I would love to hear it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/dan-mullen-shredded-for-postgame-comment-after-floridas-loss-to-kentucky/amp/

not too good at linking…but this is a great recap and love the social media responses

Edited by BJCrawford
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

Love it

The blocked kick and return was the ball game and that kind of stuff happens sometimes.  I still think Mullen is a great coach but also a jerk.