Auburn 24 LSU 19 | Post Game Thread

Maverick.AU

2 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

yeah i'm not cursing at another poster. thanks for acknowledging that. There's lots of people that need to grow up on here so starts with cole. 

Starts with Cole my FAT *ss. It starts with the dude cursing people. GTHO with this BS.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

yeah i'm not cursing at another poster. thanks for acknowledging that. There's lots of people that need to grow up on here so starts with cole. 

All you did all night was go back and forth with him in the game thread. As my wife tells me, “You’re being a bit ridiculous”. 

• Haha 1

Amen!

4 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

All you did all night was go back and forth with him in the game thread. As my wife tells me, “You’re being a bit ridiculous”. 

And cole isn’t?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

And cole isn’t?

Pro tip: if you don’t like a poster don’t engage them. It’s literally that easy. There’s even an ignore function for it.

The constant back and forth with Cole is just so ******* annoying. I’ve never seen another poster on any other message board that rustles as much jimmies as he does. It’s comical.  And the cherry on top is that he’s just speaking his mind. 

Edited by ShocksMyBrain
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

AU-24 and Power of Dixieland have been given multiple day suspensions for their behavior here  tonight.  I warned several of you about this ongoing personal bickering crap a few days ago and I wasn't kidding.

Seriously, we're over it.  If someone drives you that crazy that you have to bog down every other thread with pages of potshots and arguing, put them on ignore and if that doesn't work and you just can't resist, leave.  Because if you don't figure out how to gain some self control over it, we'll handle it for you.

image.gif.65630bc84bf9eb18bd8c38018c85b83b.gif

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

AU-24 and Power of Dixieland have been given multiple day suspensions for their behavior here  tonight.  I warned several of you about this ongoing personal bickering crap a few days ago and I wasn't kidding.

Seriously, we're over it.  If someone drives you that crazy that you have to bog down every other thread with pages of potshots and arguing, put them on ignore and if that doesn't work and you just can't resist, leave.  Because if you don't figure out how to gain some self control over it, we'll handle it for you.

Thanks Titan. How people can't just be positive and happy after a 22 year streak against a rival was broken...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, kennypowers said:

Being a second half team may get exhausting.  

What's up with Tank?  Anyone see anything on the field out of the ordinary from him?

Hopefully saving himself for the UGA game.

34 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Thanks Titan. How people can't just be positive and happy after a 22 year streak against a rival was broken...

Nursing Grudges and Stoking Arguments.

It just means more. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, cole256 said:

@DAG @cbo @McLoofus  @W.E.D

I want everybody to see this so if I bring it up later it won't be any problems. When I talk about this stuff happening nobody ever knows what I'm talking about and all of that. 

This is what I deal with. Clowns like this. I have no idea what he's talking about but I do know if it goes the other way and I was to say something it's a problem. 

Seems like the posts were deleted, but enough ppl quoted his posts.  What a jackass

• Like 1

My main contribution this morning is screw ESPN and 9pm games 

I slept through the 2nd half.  Really disappointed about that.

Good come back for this team

Edited by W.E.D

12 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Seems like the posts were deleted, but enough ppl quoted his posts.  What a jackass

Eating crow is not enough for you today. I think you owe Bo an apology after some of your posts last week brother.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, toddc said:

Eating crow is not enough for you today. I think you owe Bo an apology after some of your posts last week brother.

Well, I'd like to watch the game, but I'm honestly surprised we won the game with him being road Bo and completing 52% of his passes....especially with the limited run game

The scamble TD at the end of the 2nd was nice. We've always known he's an elite athlete 

8 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

I was legit thinking we were about to lose 25-24 on a last play TD

I felt that if we finally scored that go ahead TD, LSU would be done. Once I saw we stayed in the same defensive look, I felt better. Afraid we would back off the line again and let the QB get in another rhythm.   Having said that, I would have been a bit more nervous if Boutte hadn't dropped that ball.

7 hours ago, cole256 said:

Hall played a hell of a game tonight

Especially after they tried to get him for targeting.  He was everywhere after that

• Like 2

Guest MustardSeed
9 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Well, I'd like to watch the game, but I'm honestly surprised we won the game with him being road Bo and completing 52% of his passes....especially with the limited run game

The scamble TD at the end of the 2nd was nice. We've always known he's an elite athlete 

Yeah you may just wanna watch the game before calling him “road Bo”.  He played like he was possessed. Made so many huge plays it’s mind boggling considering where he was a week ago.   There were several passes dropped and he had to throw away many passes to keep from getting sacked. His comp % isn’t near what he played like. 

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Pretty amazing stat considering how much of a gunslinger he is. 

2 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Yeah you may just wanna watch the game before calling him “road Bo”.  He played like he was possessed. Made so many huge plays it’s mind boggling considering where he was a week ago.   There were several passes dropped and he had to throw away many passes to keep from getting sacked. His comp % isn’t near what he played like. 

The Kobe drop was really bad 

• Like 1

Guest MustardSeed

It is oddly satisfying that our new coach won a game no AU coach has been able to win in 22 years while at the same time Gus took UCF and lost to an 0-3 Navy who has been blown out by Marshall, had a double digit lead in the 4th and found a way to completely blow it again. UCF boards are in a bit of a meltdown 😂. Harsin has a ways to go for sure, but last night was just plain nice. 

14 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

That 52% stat is a bit unfair.  We had 4-5 drops last night.  Catch em and he's around 60%.

• Like 1

The credit for this win goes to Bo Nix.

Biggest question after the game....  What idiot thought it was a good idea to try for an onside kick coming out of halftime?

• Like 1

While it’s never quite as bad as it seems after a loss it’s also not quite as good as it seems after this win.

I’m very happy for Bo and really excited this team found a way to scrap for a win. That being said we know the same things tonight our opponents do.

Our OLine is porous. Our WRs don’t need to wear masks because they can’t catch anything. Our game planning is sub optimal. Our defense got stronger but was up against a one dimensional team.

we may win it all or we may not win another sec game, this team is that unpredictable atm. As always, praise them today, root for improvement, cautious optimism

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ToomersRevenge said:

Our WRs don’t need to wear masks because they can’t catch anything. 

I just laughed way too hard at this in an airport and now people are staring.