Auburn 24 LSU 19 | Post Game Thread

Maverick.AU

1 hour ago, Tony4AU said:

I asked earlier on here.  How do you ignore someone??

It's in settings I believe. I have a few anti-vaxers on here ignored for good reason.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 2

Romello Height and Leota...

Both looked really good last night and made plays off the edge. Seemed to let Hall slide inside for more pressure 

Edited by W.E.D
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Didba said:

It's in settings I believe. I have a few anti-vaxers on here ignored for good reason.

@Tony4AU, go to account. Click on account tab. It will have an “ignored users “ option. It will have a bar to type in the users name. Type in the name of the user you want to ignore and you’ll have the option to ignore everything or certain aspects of a user. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jay Tate alluded to TD Moultry possibly being in some trouble and possibly worse.  Hate to see this with the way he was playing this season.  He, Walker, and Canion didn’t make the trip.  Hopefully it was a Covid issue for the other 2.

1 hour ago, gr82b4au said:

What is amazing is that I do not remember us throwing a single pass over 15-20 yards. No deep passes in this game. 

That seemed to be a planned decision and had a positive effect on the team’s mindset. Getting 1st Downs the easier way at 4 or 5 yards per play is a higher percentage effort than waisting a series on a 50/50 with our current receivers. Also makes it easier with less time required to hold blocks at the line of scrimmage.

11 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

That 52% stat is a bit unfair.  We had 4-5 drops last night.  Catch em and he's around 60%.

And conveniently left out his overthrows.

2 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

What is amazing is that I do not remember us throwing a single pass over 15-20 yards. No deep passes in this game. 

Well there was one memorable 23 yard pass

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hey @Didba just wanted to say thanks for seeing thru some stuff and not letting them manipulate you. I really appreciate it. I know you probably got a bunch of down votes from the tiki torch crew. Thank you

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Didba said:

Oh I got the good stuff too, chief😉

can we be friends? lol  i am an ex rocker as well. well a singer who plays some cowboy chords. i got an cd i made with some friends in the music section called river girl by luna geier and yardley. the whole thing is there. and if you play tony is a frigging monster if you want to hear a few good licks. sadly covid killed him and he did every single thing he could to avoid it and still got it. no covid arguments guys for whomever reads this. but anyway i wrote all but three of the tracks. a couple are lame but we had no idea what we were doing.

• Love 1

13 hours ago, Win4AU said:

Jay Tate alluded to TD Moultry possibly being in some trouble and possibly worse.  Hate to see this with the way he was playing this season.  He, Walker, and Canion didn’t make the trip.  Hopefully it was a Covid issue for the other 2.

Believe Walker got hurt the 1st play of the Ga State game and that's why he was held out

9 hours ago, cole256 said:

Hey @Didba just wanted to say thanks for seeing thru some stuff and not letting them manipulate you. I really appreciate it. I know you probably got a bunch of down votes from the tiki torch crew. Thank you

Don't stir the pot right when we're trying to get things settled down.  This is the kind of thing that a PM best used for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Don't stir the pot right when we're trying to get things settled down.  This is the kind of thing that a PM best used for.

I'd appreciate if you would tell them that as well then

• Facepalm 1

18 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Harsin, evidently is a gambler and coaches off of feelings.  JMO.

Or trusted that we had made the adjustments necessary to win the second half. Obviously we did. I love seeing that call. When it works sorta like stealing home from 3rd base in baseball
.beautiful play.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'd appreciate if you would tell them that as well then

I literally did late last week, repeated it in the game thread on Saturday, then suspended two guys for ignoring what I said.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

I literally did late last week, repeated it in the game thread on Saturday, then suspended two guys for ignoring what I said.

Appreciate you handling the situation.

• Like 1