Auburn 24 LSU 19 | Post Game Thread

Maverick.AU

5 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Everybody gave us hope. I don't know how good LSU is but I'm happy for a win. If you show you getting better you are doing something right and we're going in the right direction

Be happy for the win since we haven't done it since 99, at the very least lol

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I'm happy that the defense showed life. We might have a chance to only lose 3 games if we have an actual D

Can’t say enough about the players and the staff for shaking off last week and taking a GIANT step forward in the process of strengthening our program. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Last time we won in Death Valley:

Brady was at Michigan

Rock and Stone Cold was feuding

Mike Price was the coach at Alabama

…..

Hope coach O don’t get fired 

Rock and stone cold feuding hit me hard 

• Haha 1

Big picture we are at or better than we thought before the season as far as record.  4-1 with a win over 1 of LSU or Penn state. Glad it's LSU. 1-0 in a wide open 2nd place in SEC West and the curse is broken.  Coach O will still be there Monday since they pulled out the win last week.  But to tighten up defensively after that first half was something.  Thank goodness they can't run the ball.  Thought they were about to start running in 3rd quarter.  We took Johnson out of his rhythm and hit him often.  Leota is doing work on that left End. He was giving pressure all game. 

Forgot how strong these stogies could be. Now I'm sleepy, fired-up and lightheaded to boot. 

WDE. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Great win for Auburn!

Coach O getting fired tomorrow, calling it now. The narrative will be that he lost to a first year MWC coach at home in his 6th year while we played with a benched QB.

Just now, PowerOfDixieland said:

You hate him., so wanted him to fail.  My God you're an asd**hole.  Just cmpletely clueless.  

Yes I'm completely clueless to what you are talking about. They should start banning you clowns for posting without any substance. Post something that backs your claim or go away. 

I can't stress this any more ✊🏿

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, cole256 said:

Yes I'm completely clueless to what you are talking about. They should start banning you clowns for posting without any substance. Post something that backs your claim or go away. 

I can't stress this any more ✊🏿

I paid.  you???????

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’ll eat crow. Harsin earned my respect tonight. He did something nobody has in 22 years. 

Same here! I’ve never seen him so emotional and animated on the sidelines, as he was tonight!

• Like 2

I dont know about others on here...but I actually really liked the offensive game plan. Tons of throws to tight ends and several to Shivers out of the backfield were money as hell calls. And then Bo just making stupid good scrambles. Defensive was night and day first and 2nd half...kiiiiinda like the Gsu game. We were due for this one big time. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1