Auburn 24 LSU 19 | Post Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Let's please not get this started on the post game too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

I keep remembering a reporter at the PSU game saying he was PISSED. For him to be so noticeably angry that a reporter felt the need to post it, there may be some disagreements with the new staff or something similar. He certainly isn’t one of the best in the country the last 2 weeks 

Maybe he was pissed we didn’t score. The “reporter” was speculating bigly.

• Like 1

Just now, AU-24 said:

Same here! I’ve never seen him so emotional and animated on the sidelines, as he was tonight!

There we go. We all have ate our fair share of crow the last couple of weeks. We should all just be celebrating that we are 4-1 with a tough loss to penn state tonight. Man, it is nice to win.

Sio happy to see Pat Nix and his wife in the stands --- crying.  They love their boy and they love Au.   So happy for Bo.   War Eagle.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

@cole256**** YOU,  Bo Nix is our QB , get used to it.  

Who hurt you?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Guest MustardSeed

What a difference a play makes. 
Bo’s miraculous 4th down TD

Before he made that most on here wanted Harsin fired or Bono fired etc

If he didn’t make it we probably still lose and that becomes the consensus

But he made it

And here we are with hope again. 
Bo Nix just saved the season and maybe the fan base as well. 
Thanks Bo. I knew you had it in you, wasn’t sure it would ever come out. 

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I thought gameplans were pretty bad, adjustment were great. Bo played a hell of game in response to last week. WDE 

Yeah that has to get fixed....and the trying to be edgy stuff needs to stop. LSU is not a good team and it took everything Bo had in him to pull Auburn back from the brink of disaster . Horrible coaching in the first half almost cost Auburn the game. Happy for the win but it didn't need to be that tough.

Very excited for Bo. He is a gutsy kid and he deserved to win after all he's been through with this team in the last 3 years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@DAG @cbo @McLoofus  @W.E.D

I want everybody to see this so if I bring it up later it won't be any problems. When I talk about this stuff happening nobody ever knows what I'm talking about and all of that. 

This is what I deal with. Clowns like this. I have no idea what he's talking about but I do know if it goes the other way and I was to say something it's a problem. 

• Like 5

Guest MustardSeed
2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Maybe he was pissed we didn’t score. The “reporter” was speculating bigly.

For sure that’s an option. The difference is he hasn’t played like he wants it since then.  Hope he gets it back. We are surely gonna need him 

Just now, cole256 said:

@DAG @cbo @McLoofus  @W.E.D

I want everybody to see this so if I bring it up later it won't be any problems. When I talk about this stuff happening nobody ever knows what I'm talking about and all of that. 

This is what I deal with. Clowns like this. I have no idea what he's talking about but I do know if it goes the other way and I was to say something it's a problem. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, MustardSeed said:

What a difference a play makes. 
Bo’s miraculous 4th down TD

Before he made that most on here wanted Harsin fired or Bono fired etc

If he didn’t make it we probably still lose and that becomes the consensus

But he made it

And here we are with hope again. 
Bo Nix just saved the season and maybe the fan base as well. 
Thanks Bo. I knew you had it in you, wasn’t sure it would ever come out. 

I haven't changed my mind about the terrible coaching. 

Terrible game plan. At times terrible coaching and play calling. Firing the receivers coach was definitely the right move given all the drops. 
But…

The good guys fought hard, and Bo played the game of his life. This isn’t the LSU of a few years ago, but happy to finally break the streak, and happy to see our players fight so hard to do it. 

11 minutes ago, clwn said:

No idea what to say lol. Was totally expecting the worst at the end there, guess 2 decades of losing down there will do that. But wow, so proud of this team. Great freaking win!

A friend texted me after we scored and said Game! With a smiley face. My response was “you are kidding right? This is Auburn”. I, too, expected the worst! I have to see the clock at zero😬. War Eagle!! So glad the monkey is off our back!!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Bo looked like Fran Tarkenton tonight, with his scrambling. 

Dating yourself, but I love it, and agree!

Just now, BJCrawford said:

A friend texted me after we scored and said Game! With a smiley face. My response was “you are kidding right? This is Auburn”. I, too, expected the worst! I have to see the clock at zero😬. War Eagle!! So glad the monkey is off our back!!

LSU v Auburn has had way too many crazy endings to feel comfortable after we scored.  I was just ready to feel dead inside.  

• Like 2