Shout Out to Bo Nix!

abw0004

Said it in the game thread but I'll gladly eat my crow. I thought Bo was done and that Finley should have started. We don't win that game without Bo starting and playing the way he did. Now just gotta play like that the rest of the year. 😛 War Eagle, Bo!!

• Like 3

Reminded me of Favre tonight after coming back in. Gunslinger with no fear. Played loose and it becomes him. It wasn't Georgia's defense so next week will be a huge hill to.climb but I am happy for him and the team. 

• Like 1

He played a great game.  Made great plays, and didn’t try to do too much.  Especially after last week, it would have been easy to try too hard and force something tonight. 

2 minutes ago, GoAU said:

He played a great game.  Made great plays, and didn’t try to do too much.  Especially after last week, it would have been easy to try too hard and force something tonight. 

He actually did try to do too much. Those broken plays just so happened to work out

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 2

Bo finally silenced a lot of his critics, including me, by coming through in a big game on the road. I'm just glad we now have two QBs who are ready to go out there and lead the offense. We haven't had that in a long time.

• Like 1

Just now, Sizzle said:

He actually did try to do too much. Those broken plays just so happened to work out

And they won the game.  He didn’t try to force any bad throws.  He definitely tried hard, but didn’t throw any bad decisions 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sizzle said:

I mean, he kinda had to… wasn’t like we were getting much out of our running game. And the pass blocking was spotty at best.

Besides all the spectacular things that happened, it is most  telling that we (AU) did not try to "air it out" tonight. The game plan was more along the lines of get first

downs and the yardage will lead you to the Goal Line. That is part of my take on the game plan anyway.

4 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

that TD pass was an accident, he over threw his intended target.

I don’t think it was.  Bo looked over to the right a second or two before he threw it which is where Fromm was coming from

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I don’t think it was.  Bo looked over to the right a second or two before he threw it which is where Fromm was coming from

maybe, but an entire bar full of people said otherwise!!!  either way I don't care a win is a win

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

That play will go down as one of the greatest in Auburn history. Truly an unbelievable and unforgettable play. Congrats to Bo on a great game and a fantastic Auburn win.