Run the football

oracle79

Run the football with 3 of the best/most versatile backs in CFB and figure out how to do it. If not, get Bobo the Eff out of here the sooner the better. This isn't rocket science. Use your athletes!

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

Yes, we do need to figure out a way to get the running game going. There were a few good runs on the last drive, especially by Jarquez. Maybe, just maybe, now that all the RB's seem to be healthy again, the coaches can work on the running game too.

5 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

Run the GD football with 3 of the best/most versatile backs in CFB and figure out how to do it. If not, get Bobo the Eff out of here the sooner the better. This isn't rocket science. Use your GD athletes!

Oracle go to bed lol .

get out of the sauce

100% agree lol

• Haha 2

Just now, oracle79 said:

Hell right. And I'm gonna have an empty handle on a hay bale tomorrow night.

Get it bo. Full send 

• WarTiger changed the title to Run the football
4 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Oracle go to bed lol .

get out of the sauce

100% agree lol

Oracle is spot on. OL block. Open up the damn holes. Damn miracle we won tonight with Nix once again scrambling for his life. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Been wanting to ask this for sometime, but has Ja Hunter officially made everyone forget about Armoni Goodwin? Armoni who? 

Seriously, I wish Armoni the best of luck in his career at lsu. I don’t fault him for his decision, I just figured he would inevitably regret it. 

10 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Oracle go to bed lol

Hell right.

Actually fairly sober, and happy with win. Performance wise, gonna take a bit to get there. Nowhere close to the pissed offness after a Gus win.

• Like 1

Gotta take what they give you. Teams gonna stack the box like LSU did until we prove we can beat them with the pass. Bo stepped up and did it.

• Like 1

After watching uga’s DL today. Those of the run the damn ball religion may be in for a tough day next week.

Going to me a major major challenge 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

After watching uga’s DL today. Those of the run the damn ball religion may be in for a tough day next week.

Going to me a major major challenge 

for sure/ to beat uga, youre going to have to pass the ball successfully. its going to be a challenge

Yea lets run the ball and go 3 and out every time. That makes a lot of sense. Wife, Hey honey that that sign says road closed, Husband, damn that sign i know better  I'm going through it anyway. Wife, Honey why are we stuck hanging over a cliff? Husband, well they uhh  well i thought uhhh  damnit this is the way we used to go i hate progression, change of plans, by God this ain't the way we used to do it and its the only way I know to get somewhere. 

Ok kill me 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

Gotta take what they give you. Teams gonna stack the box like LSU did until we prove we can beat them with the pass. Bo stepped up and did it.

This is so obvious I cannot understand why some people don't get it.  If we had insisted on running the ball all game it probably would have been a 24-3 loss.  And if we can't run the ball against LSU, there is no way we can run it against UGA.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AUStew87 said:

Been wanting to ask this for sometime, but has Ja Hunter officially made everyone forget about Armoni Goodwin? Armoni who? 

Seriously, I wish Armoni the best of luck in his career at lsu. I don’t fault him for his decision, I just figured he would inevitably regret it. 

Told my wife this morning that I’m not sorry that Goodwin ended up at LSU since it help us luck into Hunter. No ill will to AG but I really like Hunter’s skills and demeanor- he was the guy right on the sideline in the refs ear on the LSU third down pass overturn that effectively sealed the game for us. Love JH…

• Like 2

I’m not really seeing anyone insist we run the ball all the time or anything. Big difference in wanting more balance and insisting we go a run based 3 and out offense. Some of you are really jumping to conclusions fast. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, NoALtiger said:

So what’s up with Tank?

My opinion and my opinion only. He seems like he is still hurting. Don't know what, but something is making him lose his initial burst of speed. He also seems to be too upright when he runs. Has anyone else noticed that? Or is it my imagination. Also, every team is after his head and expects him to get the ball when he's in. He seems a bit frustrated. What does everyone else think?