Worm

bigbird

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

best receiving option other than the TEs, it almost felt like. Had to catch a few of those flat passes at some odd angles, and made some magic with YAC. Great game 

agreed. hes the best receiving option out of the backfield. his acceleration is insane. 

Worm was a monster as a receiving option.  That 3rd and 10 conversion deep in our end and the 3rd down conversion on the go ahead drive in LSU territory.  Had to make dudes miss both times and got it done.  So happy for him.

• Like 3

He’s got the best hands on the team. He came up clutch time and time again. We gotta find ways to get the ball in his hands a little more. Might need to put him in the slot some if we have to 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

Message Delivered #WarEagle🦅

C4D575EB-E210-4390-A7A7-823D95383F59.png

I'm so happy we have a staff that is figuring out how to get him the ball in space and utilize his abilities. He has become one of my favorite all-time Tigers. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I am glad the staff is getting him some touches and not just using him for pass pro.. he is electric on those passes out of the backfield .. straight up made a man just stand there and look as he strolled by for a first down. He needs more touches and is definitely a great receiver. Just utilize him right and he will produce. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

I'm so happy we have a staff that is figuring out how to get him the ball in space and utilize his abilities. He has become one of my favorite all-time Tigers. 

That's about the danged truth. I've been amazed with Shaun's speed since the day he came on my radar, and that run against Bama his freshman year that got called back had me champing at the bit to get him in space, because if he gets behind the defense, ain't nobody gonna catch him...and God help any single player who tries to keep him out of the end zone! His running style makes me think of Trey Blackmon's old nickname, The Little Ball of Hate, because he just explodes through people with acceleration.

• Like 5

Guest MustardSeed
2 hours ago, Sizzle said:

He’s got the best hands on the team. He came up clutch time and time again. We gotta find ways to get the ball in his hands a little more. Might need to put him in the slot some if we have to 

Pretty solid idea IYAM

It's nice to have a coaching staff that outs guys in the right position to succeed 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I kept yelling the whole 4th quarter to get the ball to him (and obviously it helped 😂). He was clutch last night.

• Like 1

18 for the Corndogs was running his mouth all night.  After one reception by Worm, 18 was really mouthing off.   It looked like Worm was giving it back to him pretty good. I'd love to know what Worm said.   Momma, can you help a friend?  I'd expect it would be something like this -- "It is too early to be talking."

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Good catches & blocking. Bo was on the money with those swing passes to him as well.

His passpro is the best on the team from the backs... Fearless and true.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

30 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

18 for the Corndogs was running his mouth all night.  After one reception by Worm, 18 was really mouthing off.   It looked like Worm was giving it back to him pretty good. I'd love to know what Worm said.   Momma, can you help a friend?  I'd expect it would be something like this -- "It is too early to be talking."

He did the same to Jarquez and to Bo. And flexed when knocked him out of bounds at the 1. Lol. He couldn't hold him the next play. 

Worm did something I didn’t see anyone else do. He got hit in the hands, bobbled it, and pulled it in. He finished the play and gained big yards after catch. That focus saved our drive. Hudson and the others I think are focusing on scoring and looking heroic but don’t realize the catch for a first down is what wins many games.

• Like 1