Worm

bigbird

@Momma Worm, I hope you are reading and passing along all these accolades. You never had ANY doubt! Some of us have just been chomping at the bit to see Worm allowed to reach his full potential. Glad those transfer rumors never came to fruition!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

well said.   

I saw Worm make one hellova block.   He stood up a big DL  at full speed rushing at Nix.    Oh no,  he didn't just chip they guy,  Worm stoned the guy in his tracks.     Looked like the lineman ran into a brick wall.  That block gave Nix an extra 2 seconds in the pocket.

Game is timestamped to Worm standing up the DL. I originally thought it was a LB but looking back that was a DL that came free. Gave Nix just enough time to get out of the pocket and throw the ball away.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, tgrogan21 said:

Game is timestamped to Worm standing up the DL. I originally thought it was a LB but looking back that was a DL that came free. Gave Nix just enough time to get out of the pocket and throw the ball away.

That is the one I was thinking of.    While looking for that clip,  I saw another clip of him making another QB saving block.     The kid is the complete package.  Runs, Blocks,  and catches great!

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I think maybe Worm is eager to participate in a sporting event this weekend.

We need 2017 energy in there

• Like 2

On 10/3/2021 at 8:44 AM, johnnyAU said:

He's a rolling ball of butcher knives and hate. 

Like my old sergeant used to say about the Ma Deuce .... "Son, it's a belt-fed hate machine."

• Love 1

37 minutes ago, EagleEye67 said:

Like my old sergeant used to say about the Ma Deuce .... "Son, it's a belt-fed hate machine."

Spencer Hall at EDSBS called the 2011 LSU team "a werewolf with a chainsaw for a..."

I'll only add that Mr. Hall seemed to be describing a male werewolf. 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

haha.  ALL OF THEM, but  sniff makes it sound like he was smelling fans on purpose.

I figured they might sell them in the concessions. I know where the story originated. It was supposedly started as a nickname by Auburn fans. 

On 10/3/2021 at 8:15 AM, Zeek said:

I'm so happy we have a staff that is figuring out how to get him the ball in space and utilize his abilities. He has become one of my favorite all-time Tigers. 

I'm glad that they are finally using him like he needs to be utilized.  Our entire offensive approach was better and different in the LSU game than in games prior.