Georgia -15 Auburn

Viper

3 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

If we only lose by 15 I’ll be very happy 

This is Auburns house! The coach said I don’t think Harsin is going to let the team think your way. 

• Love 2

15 seems generous.  LSU isn’t a great team.    UGA’s front 7 may shut down the offense.  Crowd and Defense will be needed to keep it that close

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, cole256 said:

If we can stop their run, I think ANYTHING can happen. It starts there though. Stop the run

We need all hands on deck on the defense. It’s gonna be a feat to score on them. Might have to make the game ugly

• Like 1

Yeah as far as scoring on them...  I don't know. I think the best way is the best way it used to be to score on bammer back in the day. Have to hit them deep. That's where they are vulnerable at. It just so happens to be our weak spot so I don't know.

I think we'll need a defensive td. But if we can somehow stop their run I think they'll make some mistakes nobody has even seen from them this year. Let them have something like two 3 and outs in a row?? I think their QB will mess up. 

We can't get down early though. We can't let them play relaxed

Sorry @e808I meant to reply to your post

Edited by cole256
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

15 seems generous.  LSU isn’t a great team.    UGA’s front 7 may shut down the offense.  Crowd and Defense will be needed to keep it that close

Very generous. Florida was a 26.5 favorite in 2001 and that team was much more beatable than this Georgia team. Nix ain’t going to get away with his Johnny Manziel scrambles against this defense. I expect the line to move up. 

• Like 6
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Yeah as far as scoring on them...  I don't know. I think the best way is the best way it used to be to score on bammer back in the day. Have to hit them deep. That's where they are vulnerable at. It just so happens to be our weak spot so I don't know.

I think we'll need a defensive td. But if we can somehow stop their run I think they'll make some mistakes nobody has even seen from them this year. Let them have something like two 3 and outs in a row?? I think their QB will mess up. 

We can't get down early though. We can't let them play relaxed

Sorry @e808I meant to reply to your post

All good. I would stack the box. They basically mauled Arky yesterday. The QB did have some success against them yesterday it he is a pretty big guy

Here's how Auburn wins. Every player and coach prepares this week to win each snap per the plan. Be smart, flexible and quick to execute adjustments to the plan. Play hard every play.

If this doesn't work and Georgia wins then they are the better team (hard for me to say). Shake their hands and tell them "good game".

Edited by creed

15 minutes ago, Viper said:

Very generous. Florida was a 26.5 favorite in 2001 and that team was much more beatable than this Georgia team. Nix ain’t going to get away with his Johnny Manziel scrambles against this defense. I expect the line to move up. 

I still have some hedge from that game in a zip lock bag.

image.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 6

Sounds about right.  GA is really good. Their defense is nasty. Our offense hasn't shown anything that shows me we can score more than 14 points against them. I will not be predicting a score because I will never pick against us. War Eagle 

Guest MustardSeed
1 hour ago, eagle12 said:

This is Auburns house! The coach said I don’t think Harsin is going to let the team think your way. 

Well obviously the team should never enter any game happy with a loss. Luckily for me I’m not actually on the team 😁

37 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I still have some hedge from that game in a zip lock bag.

image.jpg

you do not have any extra funny money the turds dropped during cams shut them up game do ya? i was told it was monopoly money but i have been looking for a few years.

1 hour ago, Viper said:

I do too. While the LSU game was a great win that I for one didn’t expect, UGA is a totally different beast. Their OL and DL could very well cause this game to spiral out of control in the first half. I still don’t think we have had a consistent offensive performance this year, barring our first 2 high school games. I would be very pleased if we were able to put points up against their D and keep it within 10. To me, that would be huge. 

• Like 1