Georgia -15 Auburn

Viper

2 hours ago, WFE12 said:

With every passing day this week my mood has changed. Sunday I was just hoping we don’t get shutout and now Friday I really think we can win. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Rednilla said:

Auburn - 13

UGAy - 24

Will be shocked if AU scores more than 10.

I see the game being very similar to last year's game in score and individual stats.

GA 27 AU 6

Take GA -15 and call it a day.

If you took the opening Under at 51.5 as a parlay, you're sitting pretty.

15 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Haven’t seen Auburn fans this unconfident in a while. Thanks a lot Gus 

Feel like you've really missed these last two years.

Not sure how anyone was confident in those games

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Feel like you've really missed these last two years.

Not sure how anyone was confident in those games

We were pretty despondent in 2017 as well. 2012 as well. 2011. People arent confident because UGA has let up one offensive TD and we’ve had quite a few offensive troubles this season, not because Gus did…whatever he’s blaming Gus for 

I would actually say we were pretty confident going into Athens last season, between the presumption that the Kentucky game was leading to some offensive freshness, and that we could force some of the same negative QB play Arky did vs UGA in their opener. 

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby

Guest MustardSeed

Auburn 20

UGa 17

A couple big plays on D and ST give the offense short fields, Bo plays like home Bo, but still throws a pic.  Tank goes off.  Hunter has a solid day.  
Ugas qb doesn’t handle the atmosphere well but their run game gets a little more than we’ve seen our D give up

7 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

We were pretty despondent in 2017 as well

I had us winning the SEC in 2017. If Kerryon doesn't get injured... I'll always believe his injury in Week 1 and in the IB cost us being 12-1 heading into the playoffs.

So Owen Pappeo is apparently out. "Insiders" hinting it's his decision to not play vs being unable to play 

• Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, Viper said:

I had us winning the SEC in 2017. If Kerryon doesn't get injured... I'll always believe his injury in Week 1 and in the IB cost us being 12-1 heading into the playoffs.

If you still stood by the prediction as they had 2 losses by mid season, I applaud you. But I think you can concede that there weren’t many who believed that they were going through UGA the Friday going into that game.

12 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I would actually say we were pretty confident going into Athens last season, between the presumption that the Kentucky game was leading to some offensive freshness, and that we could force some of the same negative QB play Arky did vs UGA in their opener. 

Has there been a program in the last 15 years that has made opposing Freshman / first-year starting QBs look better than we have? Goes all the way back to Matthew Stafford in 2006.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

So Owen Pappeo is apparently out. "Insiders" hinting it's his decision to not play vs being unable to play 

I’m fine with it. A guy who is limited - mentally or physically - isn’t going to be worth much against these RBs. 

7 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Any reason why? Just not ready?

13 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

If you still stood by the prediction as they had 2 losses by mid season, I applaud you. But I think you can concede that there weren’t many who believed that they were going through UGA the Friday going into that game.

No I meant I had us winning the SEC pre-season. After the LSU loss, I gave up.

Yes there were few who believed we could beat Georgia. Nobody had us winning by 20+

Edited by Viper

11 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I’m fine with it. A guy who is limited - mentally or physically - isn’t going to be worth much against these RBs. 

Just sucks this is very likely his last shot against his home-state team.

• Like 1

I love the confidence of some of the folks on this board. I hate the leg humpers as much as you all do, but it would take the best performance we’ve had all year and then some to win today. I’ll be overjoyed if we win. But I’ll be happy if we just make it competitive. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

I love the confidence of some of the folks on this board. I hate the leg humpers as much as you all do, but it would take the best performance we’ve had all year and then some to win today. I’ll be overjoyed if we win. But I’ll be happy if we just make it competitive. 

Same. WDE!

48 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

We've had bad luck with our team captains having an impact the last few years. 

11 minutes ago, BigBlueWDE said:

We've had bad luck with our team captains having an impact the last few years. 

We need to trust Pappeo’s judgement. He knows his capabilities better than anyone and he is a great leader for our team.

1 hour ago, Viper said:

I always believed if they gave us another week before that game for KJ to get right we win and possibly go all the way but if that did happen our former coach might still be here so..

Guest MustardSeed

If today is any indication Arkansas defense is absolutely horrendous.  Hoping that translates to UGAs offense not being that good. UGA only had 345 total yards in the entire game (of course they didn’t need more but they still didn’t accomplish very much) Ole Miss has 445 yards in just a hair over 3 quarters. Looking for over 600 at this rate or closing in on TWICE what UGA had. 
Different situations don’t always translate but I’d call it a good sign