Injury Status for Pappoe/Moultry/Walker

TecmoBoJackson

I mentioned this in another thread but Jay Tate mentioned something going on with Moultry.  Jay mentioned he may not play for Auburn again.  I'm not a member on any of the pay sites so maybe there is some info someone can share with us?

16 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I mentioned this in another thread but Jay Tate mentioned something going on with Moultry.  Jay mentioned he may not play for Auburn again.  I'm not a member on any of the pay sites so maybe there is some info someone can share with us?

I've only read rumors. Hope all is well with T.D. 

4 minutes ago, Timbeaux38 said:

Didn't TD get into some trouble earlier this year? Like held out of A-Day?

All I've read suggests that this is not a disciplinary issue, and I think it's best that we leave it there until more info comes out. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

All I've read suggests that this is not a disciplinary issue, and I think it's best that we leave it there until more info comes out. 

Medical issue?

2 minutes ago, Timbeaux38 said:

Medical issue?

I honestly don't have any idea what it is, only read that it isn't disciplinary, and that it is out of T.D.'s control. 

I'm just trying not to speculate.

Edited by Barnacle

Just now, Barnacle said:

I honestly don't have any idea what it is, just read that it isn't disciplinary, and that it is out of T.D.'s control. 

Just trying not to speculate.

That only leaves 1 possibility.

15 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

I honestly don't have any idea what it is, only read that it isn't disciplinary, and that it is out of T.D.'s control. 

I'm just trying not to speculate.

Man that really sucks. I've watched the kid since he was at JO. He was playing so much better this year too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Timbeaux38 said:

Man that really sucks. I've watched the kid since he was at JO. He was playing so much better this year too.

ANd he finally, was putting up the kind of play everyone thought he had in him.

If it's something he can't control, that seems sad for this to happen to him.

And I don't know what this means "That only leaves 1 possibility"......And what might that be?

p.s. it does seem hopeful reading Harsin's tea leaves if he ended it with " or not this week". Does that mean possibly he could return in later weeks then?

Edited by steeleagle

8 minutes ago, woodford said:

We really need Owen Pappoe to play against Georgia 

As long as he is healthy. Can’t have a gimpy LB. we depend on that position to go get those guys with the ball.

We could use him because we need every body we need right now. He seems like a great guy, but I've had a hard time getting on the bandwagon. He's played better, but I think a reasonable argument can be made that Leota and Height are more explosive and effective off the edge. Height is my man crush, but I thought they were more effective, with Mason using Hall in some different ways to free him up

10 minutes ago, au302 said:

We could use him because we need every body we need right now. He seems like a great guy, but I've had a hard time getting on the bandwagon. He's played better, but I think a reasonable argument can be made that Leota and Height are more explosive and effective off the edge. Height is my man crush, but I thought they were more effective, with Mason using Hall in some different ways to free him up

TD showed up and showed out early in the season against lesser competition as did Derick Hall and we all had a false sense of a great pass rush. TD did not do much against PSU IIRC. Derick Hall finally broke out this weekend. Eku Leota had a sneaky good game and Romello Height. I love TD and I hope all is well, but I believe Eku deserves the start moving forward, but we absolutely need TD for depth.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

TD showed up and showed out early in the season against lesser competition as did Derick Hall and we all had a false sense of a great pass rush. TD did not do much against PSU IIRC. Derick Hall finally broke out this weekend. Eku Leota had a sneaky good game and Romello Height. I love TD and I hope all is well, but I believe Eku deserves the start moving forward, but we absolutely need TD for depth.

I think if TD is available and can play he will start. They swing them in and out anyway.

1 hour ago, Hank2020 said:

As long as he is healthy. Can’t have a gimpy LB. we depend on that position to go get those guys with the ball.

A gimpy Pappoe is better than most healthy linebackers you'll find in the conference. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, au302 said:

He's played better, but I think a reasonable argument can be made that Leota and Height are more explosive and effective off the edge. 

Leota has been showing up quite a bit these past two games. Really impressed with him.

Hate it for Moultry if true that he does not make it back. From the radio broadcast, they said Saturday was going to tie him for the most games played in Auburn history before it was announced he would not play.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, steeleagle said:

ANd he finally, was putting up the kind of play everyone thought he had in him.

If it's something he can't control, that seems sad for this to happen to him.

And I don't know what this means "That only leaves 1 possibility"......And what might that be?

p.s. it does seem hopeful reading Harsin's tea leaves if he ended it with " or not this week". Does that mean possibly he could return in later weeks then?

grades seem to be the only reason that fits the bill,  BUT I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS THE REASON.

Edited by Quietmaninthecorner
  • Dislike 1