Injury Status for Pappoe/Moultry/Walker

TecmoBoJackson

10 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

Well, that's a large clue. Compliance related could be grades, but it has been stated that's not it.  Other compliance related issues relate to unapproved benefits and contact with agents. Which all seems kinda ridiculous in an era of of million dollar endorsements.

unapproved benefits a long time ago, is the rumor.  Seems pretty stupid now especially in the day of NIL

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Word around the campfire is don't expect him back.

I don't think anyone's ever heard a bad word about TD away from the field so I hope nobody makes any negative assumptions about him now. (If that seems hypocritical coming from me after I opined that any unexplained absences can be chalked up to Covid until we hear differently, fair enough. Mea culpa.) 

It's probably stupid crap and falls into the category of "everyone does it".

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

so I hope nobody makes any negative assumptions about him now.

Well that ship has sailed. This entire thread is full of negative assumptions and speculation about him! And half of them say some version of "trying not to speculate" when that's exactly what they are doing!

Geez, can't we just be patient and NOT start all these rumors??

I just want to wish him well and hope he can get back on the field again soon!

gabo

Ah, lighten up francis. At one level it's horrible. And that's why it's kinda funny. Dad jokes, gotta love 'em.

14 hours ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

grades seem to be the only reason that fits the bill,  BUT I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS THE REASON.

Grades would fall into the realm of things he can/could control.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, gabo4au said:

Well that ship has sailed. This entire thread is full of negative assumptions and speculation about him! And half of them say some version of "trying not to speculate" when that's exactly what they are doing!

Geez, can't we just be patient and NOT start all these rumors??

I just want to wish him well and hope he can get back on the field again soon!

It's rather hilarious when people act like what is posted on a random message board discussing an event has any bearing on the events, player, or even the outcome.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, selias said:

No one would be suspended mid season for grades.  Grades make absolutely no sense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

I agree with all of this.  We rotate those players quite a bit to keep them fresh, but I'm not convinced T.D. is better than Eku. We had some pressure on LSU.

LSU o line terrible. We did them the same way last year. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, selias said:

Technically  he could HAVE controlled pretty much anything.     

I think coach  means  it is not in his control at this time.   Grade, drugs,  compliance,  whatever,  could be controlled beforehand.   Not saying it was school related, but if he wasn't taking enough classes  or failing (could have controlled in the past),  at this point it would be out of his control. 

An injury  is about the only uncontrollable reason that would keep a player out.

17 hours ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

grades seem to be the only reason that fits the bill,  BUT I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS THE REASON.

Someone elsewhere who is pretty plugged in is syaing freaking compliance department issues. 

3 hours ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

Technically  he could HAVE controlled pretty much anything.     

I think coach  means  it is not in his control at this time.   Grade, drugs,  compliance,  whatever,  could be controlled beforehand.   Not saying it was school related, but if he wasn't taking enough classes  or failing (could have controlled in the past),  at this point it would be out of his control. 

An injury  is about the only uncontrollable reason that would keep a player out.

Yes Harsin was basically saying it wasn’t a football related issue and was not under his control and that this was university imposed.

• Like 1

It's just dumb and sad that a player miss his last season (potentially) for an old issue that is basically permitted now. Like people sitting in jail for weed charges in states where it is now decriminalized. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mike4AU said:

I'm sorry 3rd, but this is one of the worst posts ever made on this forum.  And, at least I thought, was way out of your character.

You are absolutely right and I apologize.  We had just been talking about the case, which I happen to be following very closely, then we started talking about Moultry and all the reasons it wasn’t, and he blurted that out.  It was late and I was punch drunk and did not think.  I absolutely mean NO disrespect to Gabby and her family in that extremely sad and disturbing case and I meant no disrespect to Moultry, for sure.  AU Fam, please forgive my lame, late night attempt at being funny.  And Mike4AU, if you want to delete it, please do. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 3rdgeneration said:

You are absolutely right and I apologize.  We had just been talking about the case, which I happen to be following very closely, then we started talking about Moultry and all the reasons it wasn’t, and he blurted that out.  It was late and I was punch drunk and did not think.  I absolutely mean NO disrespect to Gabby and her family in that extremely sad and disturbing case and I meant no disrespect to Moultry, for sure.  AU Fam, please forgive my lame, late night attempt at being funny.  And Mike4AU, if you want to delete it, please do. 

You can delete yourself by touching three dots at top right. Great to see someone actually admit and apologize. Rare on the forum. I knew you weren’t meaning anything by it.

• Thanks 1

Just now, toddc said:

You can delete yourself by touching three dots at top right. Great to see someone actually admit and apologize. Rare on the forum. I knew you weren’t meaning anything by it.

I deleted my original post, but the quote post still remains, I think.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Humm

you talk too much.............

1 hour ago, 3rdgeneration said:

yeah you soured on me over clark comments which were all true. he hates auburn and he refused to let auburn coaches talk to his players and he steered every single auburn lean he could back to bama. i am not mad but good grief.

39 minutes ago, toddc said:

Does this site not allow new people like myself to delete comments? Even in my own posts when I click the 3 dots on the top right of my post it only gives me the option to "share". 

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

yeah you soured on me over clark comments which were all true. he hates auburn and he refused to let auburn coaches talk to his players and he steered every single auburn lean he could back to bama. i am not mad but good grief.

I don’t even remember what you are talking about? 🤷‍♀️ Sorry if I offended you. It was certainly not my intention.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, God Cam It said:

Does this site not allow new people like myself to delete comments? Even in my own posts when I click the 3 dots on the top right of my post it only gives me the option to "share". 

Not sure why you can’t delete your own posts. 

• Like 1