If LSU implodes...

Zeek

20 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Screenshot_20211017-122456_Twitter.thumb.jpg.cbb0926d0d4d5196f836d4151e2dedd8.jpg

I'm sure they'll hire a big name and keep most of their kids but this has to help with guys like Citizen, Talon, and Ausberry.

So this move baffles me. If my company told me tomorrow I was not going to be employed by January, my desire to do well is out the window. I don't know what the terms of the agreement are, obviously. I think LSU was better off just firing him now and starting a HC search ahead of everyone else. I like it better this way for us though. We need to have T. Citizen, Ausberry and all them bawz on the pipe right now.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, tigerman1186 said:

Coach O 'ain't going nowhere'....rather have him at LSU than bring in a coach that knows what he's doing....at least he beats up on Mullen and UF!! 

He gone. 

Guest MustardSeed

We can officially change the title of the thread 😂. LSU has imploded 😂. Apparently a pretty toxic culture going on there

Guest MustardSeed
1 hour ago, aubaseball said:

Coach O as an analyst.   Might swing some recruits AU’s way 

Reports are beginning to flow from all corners.  This guy may be toxic. He’s not gonna find work soon if I had to guess and we can’t afford the risk 

2 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

This is probably typical Thamel nonsense. They looked pretty inspired to me yesterday.

You need to read The Athletic article.  Lots of illuminating stuff in there.

3 hours ago, aubaseball said:

Coach O as an analyst.   Might swing some recruits AU’s way 

Nope.  He won't be touched by anyone worth a damn after what has come out already.

• Like 3

He’ll be in the saban rehabilitation program next year.  He’ll stay there for a couple of years until people forget what happened then he’ll get a head coaching job somewhere in the group of 5.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

Nope.  He won't be touched by anyone worth a damn after what has come out already.

Urban Meyer might give him a shot 😅

• Haha 1

I like how no one gets fired anymore. Them and their employer “part ways” or reach a separation agreement”. I can hear George Carlin’s euphemism  rant in my head right now. 

On 10/16/2021 at 6:23 PM, AUwent said:

Hahaha Coach O is the new Gus. Doing JUST enough to stay there lol.

Damn!

That didn't last long.

Guest MustardSeed
1 hour ago, AUGoo said:

Damn!

That didn't last long.

What’s even funnier….he signed the agreement to leave before the Florida game 😂

Guest MustardSeed

But what’s not funny is Coach O is nothing like Gus…by all accounts I’ve heard Gus is a decent family man and has moral standards. Apparently Coach O is far from it.  I’m thinking Coach O needs prayers more than most. If accounts are true he’s in a dark place. 

5 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

You need to read The Athletic article.  Lots of illuminating stuff in there.

Cliff notes?

• Thanks 2

Exciting to know we have some ins with a couple of the LSU recruits, but we wont be the only program involved. I’m pretty sure every Power 5 coach in the country is about to make a run for their recruiting class. And for some soon to be transfers. 

Listened to this.. I don't understand the practice smarter not harder. Some kids need reps and some don't, but the majority need repetition. Maybe I'm old school but that's because history and experience usually proves it to be right. 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-andy-staples-show-friends-a-show-about-colle[…]otball/id1477536795?itsct=podcast_box_link&itscg=30200&ls=1

9 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

So this move baffles me. If my company told me tomorrow I was not going to be employed by January, my desire to do well is out the window. I don't know what the terms of the agreement are, obviously. I think LSU was better off just firing him now and starting a HC search ahead of everyone else. I like it better this way for us though. We need to have T. Citizen, Ausberry and all them bawz on the pipe right now.

I honestly see LSU working as backwards as ever, and this galvanizing the team in some "last dance" effort. They need Auburn to lose twice for the SECW but theoretically, they have a real shot at something of value this season. 

Coach O is a terrible person, and somehow too dislikeable a person to even mesh with the moral-less atrocious LSU back end. I can't imagine him working with Saban unless he became a new person. Kirby + UGA makes more sense 

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Cliff notes?

- Bringing girlfriends and their kids to practice and allowing kids to take part in drills during practice.

-Hitting on the pregnant wife of a prominent LSU board member

- Putting in minimal time around the football complex

• Thanks 2

Not only do you hit on a pregnant woman but it’s someone’s wife…and that someone is on the board. How creepy and horny can ya get?