* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

Guest MustardSeed

We have ONE chance to come back right now and get a TD or this game is 100% over. Unbelievably pathetic play on so many levels

Just now, AUwent said:

Where's that guy who was complaining yesterday about not playing them every year?

I have no idea...

See? This is what an accurate throw looks like. A wr that can catch and so and so forth. Oh well. Let's show some heart

• Like 2

Let's just go youth movement. Ready to see some fresh faces. I actually think this team is not as bad as thought but I guess I'm crazy. But tired of seeing the same mistakes by the same dudes

Just now, cole256 said:

See? This is what an accurate throw looks like. A wr that can catch and so and so forth. Oh well. Let's show some heart

You can't be ******* putting these drops on Bo

• Thanks 1

Just now, CCTAU said:

We have two 6’ 4” receivers that they won’t play!

I have no reactions but this! Capers was in the game for 1 play, got open, and had the no call PI. Canion can't even see the field over these bums we have playing now.

Those deep tds really help or even deep balls period ya know? Score quickly to put pressure on the opposition.  I wonder how that feels like to have on offense…

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Have we had a guy that wide open yet?

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

Where's that guy who was complaining yesterday about not playing them every year?

We can't be cowards.  We should play them every year and get better.

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, MustardSeed said:

We have ONE chance to come back right now and get a TD or this game is 100% over. Unbelievably pathetic play on so many levels

LOL!  You still have faith?

I'll be shocked if we find the end zone today.

Really needed to look competent for the 69 recruits we have there.