* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

12 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

Of course, it MUST be the QB. Not the entire oline getting pancaked before the sack, not the ball bouncing off receivers hands for int. Must be Bo.

The offensive line has being doing better than any team I've seen go against Georgia. Thats just BS. Bo missed an easy touchdown and is playing with happy feet again

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

Guest MustardSeed
2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Canion hasn't dropped a pass in his career. He should be on the field before Shed.

Neither have I 😉

2 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Coming in I knew UGA was superior but I just didn’t want us to beat ourselves and of course that’s all we’ve done.  

Exactly what I didn’t want. This game is not over and I’ve not given up hope yet. If we lost I was gonna be fine as long as we fought but this right here will piss me off. Looking like we have a chance to win and screw ourselves. 

7 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Then when he finally makes a play.....drop. How many does Jackson have to drop before they play somebody else?

As a WR he's great at being Bos nephew.

Guest MustardSeed
Just now, shabby said:

The offensive line has being doing better than any team I've seen go against Georgia. Thats just BS. Bo missed an easy touchdown and is playing with happy feet again

This is true. Bo is very unsettled. That’s on him. However if we don’t have 5 plus drops already he would be looking a whole lot better

It's pointless to try to start a Bo is good everybody suck and vice versa......everybody needs to get better

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest MustardSeed
1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

They need to hold open WR tryouts.  But one thing I don’t get, why is Robertson not being targeted?

It’s common practice to raid soccer teams for kickers. How about raiding goal keepers for receivers?