* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

Horrible play call and horrible no call by the refs. Typical of SEC refs. Protect the higher seed.  It is not corruption, but such unfairness from officials. 

1 minute ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

Gotta have seven, three won’t help

How do you figure? 0 doesnt help. 3 would make it a one score game, and go to the half with something positive, instead of nothing.

Just now, wareagleguy said:

We get a PI called on us and they don’t 

Oh yeah every time. If they are going to call the crap on us they need to call it on them.

• Like 1

Just now, jw 4 au said:

Horrible play call and horrible no call by the refs. Typical of SEC refs. Protect the higher seed.  It is not corruption, but such unfairness from officials. 

Play was there. Defensive holding should have been called plain and simple 

SEVEN (7) receivers had the ball hit them in both hands or the numbers and failed to catch Nix passes that half. Four would have been for first downs and one deflected for an interception. I'll give you that the catchable Shenker ball that would have been for a TD would have been a great catch. The non TD final throw was non called holding but catchable. I'm ready for Finley just to see the poorly closeted Dawgs on here with like 20 posts disappear. Hey if receivers catch HIS passes - great!

Edited by aucanucktiger
  • Haha 1

We're hurting ourselves but refs royally ******* us on these PIs

• Like 3

What's the penalty for calling a challenge just to cuss out the head official? Just do it already. It's time someone called Birmingham on it's bull****.

Where’s the PI? Holding his back arm!! If shenker can catch it and that gets called likely 17-14. Need to step up second half. I’m glad we are holding our own on defense for now. 

To be honest, I was thinking they’d be up by more at this point. JHS needs to get weird after half time and our team needs to get mean and play smart.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Disagree. Making it a one score game isn't playing to lose. 

If you kick the fg, it's still not a one score game.

• Haha 1

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

How do you figure? 0 doesnt help. 3 would make it a one score game, and go to the half with something positive, instead of nothing.

If you get that close to the goal line against this defense you go for 6.  UGA isn’t your typical defense.  

It's like an invisible force field with Bo. If the pass has to go longer than 15 he can't do it. Before 15 he can make awesome throws! I don't get it.

Jackson has to be benched. Good thing we fired the wr coach! 

Proud of the defense to be honest

• Like 3

Auburn don’t have the type of receivers that’s gonna get calls. Seth probably gets that call. There are no dogs on the wide receiver core. We have seen this twice in two games. How many times does it take to get it

Edited by e808
  • Like 1