* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Of course we've got AU beat writers saying it's a great play by the DB

Yeah they are dumbasses 

Just now, DAG said:

How many times are you going to keep spamming this message? We saw it the first ten times

Maybe until it happens?  Or maybe I was waiting for you to respond?  Or maybe you need to chill. 

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I don't know how they can call that one pi call but not that last play. The ref is just sitting there with his dumb ass

When you call out the Refs I know it's pretty egregious.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Of course we've got AU beat writers saying it's a great play by the DB

Those guys are complete blowhards. 

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

It is corruption. Has been for a long time. 

My thoughts are corruption would be if UGA was paying the refs. Refs taking instructions from BHam to favor the higher seed is unethical, cheating, greediness, etc.  We have benefited at times in the past. But maybe corruption by bama in a game they are not even playing in, if you believe they are in control of it all for themselves. Just my 2 cents. 

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

When you call out the Refs I know it's pretty egregious.

Yeah. I know refs are human and I let a bunch slide but it's not a bang play to be consistent. They set the tone with that earlier play. Now they have to be consistent. That's bs

• Like 2

Just now, Win4AU said:

14 drops by RBs and WRs.  Woof.  

Yeah, there aren't 14 drops. Bo Nix has only had 14 incompletions and he's thrown several passes away and several passes to the feet of the RB.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Ref had an up close of that grabbing by the DB. HE INTENTIONALLY ignored it. He’s on the take and you can’t convince me otherwise. 

I 100% believe the league protects its darlings. No one can convince me otherwise after all I’ve seen over the years, even against teams that aren’t Auburn. If you aren’t a darling, you’re fighting an uphill battle from the start. 

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Bo had happy feet a couple of times but I don’t put this on Bo.  He clearly has hit open RBs and WRs who aren’t helping. 

He had happy feet for good reason. The D line is strong.

I still submit that Bo can’t see over a line that is straight up on skates.

5 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Getting sus the more he misses on them. 

He's pretty much made it crystal clear. No ref is that blind.

Edited by boisnumber1

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Maybe until it happens?  Or maybe I was waiting for you to respond?  Or maybe you need to chill. 

or maybe stop saying the same dang stuff. He was targeted and dropped a catchable TD. He was targeted again and made a decent catch. For all we know, he has been under several options but UGA is pretty dang good and I am sure they watched the film last week of him gaining 100 yards, so they are probably keying on him. If you noticed when he caught that streak route, which was a perfect placed throw, CKS went off on his LB. There is a reason for that.

Just now, cole256 said:

Yeah. I know refs are human and I let a bunch slide but it's not a bang play to be consistent. They set the tone with that earlier play. Now they have to be consistent. That's bs

Yup. Just call it fairly on both sides. I can't remember the last time Auburn opponents have had a hold called on them, though.

• Like 1

If Tim Cook would announce that the first 5 5* receivers that enroll at Auburn get a 300k Apple NIL deal, we’d fix our WR problem in a hurry😂. It’s weird that that’s actually a thing that can happen in today’s college football.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ReidMcLain said:

I haven’t seen Auburn receivers this poor in a long time.

The group as a whole has really lost focus . Nix threw so great passes . 

Just now, CCTAU said:

He had happy feet for good reason. The D line is strong.

I still submit that Bo can’t see over a line that is straight up on skates.

He’s had some times he could step up in the pocket but he took off.  But you’re right, their DL is strong to say the least.