* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Or maybe realize he’s the best receiving threat on this team.  Oh I’m sorry that the TD throw was thrown behind him.  I must’ve missed where he clearly has been the most consistent receiving threat on this team.  I’ve seen him open quite a few times and at this point with the drops by the other players, giving him 1:1 opportunities wouldn’t be a bad thing. 

LOL OKAY YEAH SURE

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

We have to get to the 4th within one score.  Then we have a real shot.

I just don't see it unfortunately.

I'm hoping for one mistake of them not believing in Bo throwing deep and they get too aggressive and defense gets us one somehow. That's what I'm rolling with for hope

• Like 1

Just now, Zeek said:

The non-PI call still has me heated

The ref just sat there and watched it.  

My wife's an Auburn fan but not really as versed on football and she even saw it. 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

They don't believe in nix deep. There will be opportunities for big plays.....now we have to actually make them....but they are there. Two mistakes and we are on top and all the pressure will be on them

Yessir

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

If Tim Cook would announce that the first 5 5* receivers that enroll at Auburn get a 300k Apple NIL deal, we’d fix our WR problem in a hurry😂. It’s weird that that’s actually a thing that can happen in today’s college football.

Sure is a lot of assumption that Tim Cook even likes football much less would contribute to the program or NIL deals...

Need to know how to one on one compete at wr and db position. We play hard but need play makers. Also McClain, Kobe and Simpson know how to compete. Bo and receivers are equally average in passing game

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

They don't believe in nix deep. There will be opportunities for big plays.....now we have to actually make them....but they are there. Two mistakes and we are on top and all the pressure will be on them

Bingo

Just now, Win4AU said:

Maybe closer to 9.  Just going off official stats

They're crediting Shivers with 4 drops and Drob with 3. From what I see is they have 10 drops listed by receivers and backs but are saying we have 14. Shivers only has 2 drops and DRob only has 2. The stats are completely wrong.

Other thing that kills me is that it's the veterans who are making the mistakes. Shivers, D-Rob, Bro Hamm, and Shed costing us big time. Those are the guys who are supposed to step up

1 minute ago, JBiGGiE said:

Sure is a lot of assumption that Tim Cook even likes football much less would contribute to the program or NIL deals...

I'm betting he doesn't even know what a football is.

• Facepalm 1

18 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Take the points here. Come on. Also, why are they not calling the obvious pass interference? Good grief. Cannot beat the team and the refs. They’ve called pass int. on us for far less. 

We all know this answer. Follow the money trail. 

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

They're crediting Shivers with 4 drops and Drob with 3. From what I see is they have 10 drops listed by receivers and backs but are saying we have 14. Shivers only has 2 drops and DRob only has 2. The stats are completely wrong.

10 drops is still completely too much tho

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Shiver had 2 thrown at his back you're forgetting.

1 minute ago, au302 said:

Other thing that kills me is that it's the veterans who are making the mistakes. Shivers, D-Rob, Bro Hamm, and Shed costing us big time. Those are the guys who are supposed to step up

I expect more from Shivers and to an extent DRob. the other 2, not so much.

• Like 1

Not many half time adjustments to be made really...

O- Catch the ball better? 
Don’t give up to soon on routs and run around? Run block better?

D- keep playing like you are

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

I'm betting he doesn't even know what a football is.

He follows AU football.  Has talked about it many times.

• Like 1