* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

I don’t mind the call. Have to make a play the guy is open make the frickin catch. 

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

DRob has to catch that. If you're a WR in the SEC you have to make those catches.

Five star , freshman AA, all this other crap. He can’t catch the football period 

Execution and lack of penalties being called.  This is a very beatable gawga team.  They won't get far.  That's what pisses me off most.  Very beatable.  

• Like 2

Just now, NES said:

Bo average at best let’s go defense

You think Bo’s the problem?  Bo has put the ball right on the money several times and the WRs don’t want to catch.  

I’d be making WR do gassers at the next practice till someone wants to step up and make plays. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Get canion and capers out here 

It's insane that Canion still hasn't touched the field. They can't be worse than what we're running out there.

Guest MustardSeed

I’d bench every receiver and out there and put their backup in. Who cares if they don’t work out. They can’t possibly do any worse than these scrubs

Just now, kennypowers said:

Execution and lack of penalties being called.  This is a very beatable gawga team.  They won't get far.  That's what pisses me off most.  Very beatable.  

That’s what sucks, Georgia is beatable we just ain’t the one to do it

Just now, kennypowers said:

Overrated