* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

Just now, CCTAU said:

If you go back and look, the throwing lane collapsed. Bo shifted because he couldn’t see the open guy. 

shifting in the pocket is one thing. taking off and running is another

Just now, CCTAU said:

If you go back and look, the throwing lane collapsed. Bo shifted because he couldn’t see the open guy. 

I don't care about that. But on that play he don't have to look at that guy he just have to look at the safety. That's where his eyes are supposed to be

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AU9377 said:

Auburn and Georgia should have made retaining the rivalry a stipulation for voting to expand.  We don't know as of yet what the structure will look like.

Sorry, I don''t give a rat's bare behind about tradition if it means our schedule being this unnecessarily tough every year. FL back in the day was every bit the rivalry that GA was, so let's swap between them each year.

Edited by AUwent

Just now, EastAl_Tiger said:

shifting in the pocket is one thing. taking off and running is another

Go back and look. He didn’t take off right away. And if that side of the line collapses, you move away from it. If we are gonna go back and look  at every open guy the QB didn’t see, we’ll be here for years with every QB.

Just now, AUwent said:

Sorry, I don''t give a rat's bare behind about tradition if it means our schedule being this unnecessarily tough every year.

It's ok to disagree.

• Like 1

Just now, au302 said:

Bo makes a world class throw and then air mails the wide open one. So frustrating because you can see some potential 

He's thrown his mechanics out the window. 

2 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

If receivers just catch balls we are at worst one score behind. That’s not on the OC

It's a big if, but it is an entirely different game for sure.

1 minute ago, au302 said:

Bo makes a world class throw and then air mails the wide open one. So frustrating because you can see some potential 

That was an exceedingly tough throw.  Running to his right then throwing back across his body.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, au302 said:

He did miss it but running for his life to the right and throwing across the body to the middle is tough. 

• Like 1

Have to say, if Auburn was more sound offensively, UGA would be quite beatable.  I respect they are a solid team but I don’t believe they are this unbeatable juggernaut anymore.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I don't care about that. But on that play he don't have to look at that guy he just have to look at the safety. That's where his eyes are supposed to be

If he threw it without seeing the receiver and missed, you’d be itch about that also.

Just now, NoALtiger said:

He did miss it but running for his life to the right and throwing across the body to the middle is tough. 

It appeared he had a running lane but Robertson was open.