* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

Shenker had to catch that.

Bo can't do that half throw away thing.

Impressive first drive before stalling. 

• Like 1

Huge getting points there out of the game. Oline played well enough and there was plenty of push. Let’s see what the D can do now 

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

A better throw would have been nice, but we see guys all over the league making great catches every game. That one needed to be caught.

From the start he probably should have turned to his left shoulder instead.  He was turning around from the start.  But anyways let's go D!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Lol. I guess most don't know how hard it is to look over your shoulder and then change and go to the other shoulder.....But oh well. There's still a bunch of positive to take away from that first drive though

Receivers all over this league and throughout the years have been tasked with doing it every game. 

Man... that drive was a crazy illustration of the good and bad of Bo Nix.  Got us a first down on 4th and 1, a couple good reads, and some baffling overthrows and a truly weird desperation maneuver that really could have been a turnover.  If he hits Shenker's other shoulder it's a touchdown. 

Feel like he's earned the right to be out there, and I'm definitely behind him... just sayin'.

Props for the consecutive passes without an INT record.

Just now, CCTAU said:

Receivers all over this league and throughout the years have been tasked with doing it every game. 

And most drop it. And most wr don't get put in that situation

3 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Playcalling has been absolutely great. OL protection has been mostly there. I'm 100% okay with that drive. Now our Defense needs to get a 3 and out. :D

Yes sir!!!