* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

How come no one else was able to recognize the blitz?

I've talked about it for two years

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Also was mentioned that friend wouldn't be here next year either 

1 minute ago, jj3jordan said:

27 wide open. Any decent high school qb could have dumped that off.

I doubt you know what you are talking about. 

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

And still people think it's an o lineman messing up lol

1 minute ago, jj3jordan said:

27 wide open. Any decent high school qb could have dumped that off.

LOL!  I broadcast the highest classification of Texas High School football every week in a district that includes the defending state champs.  And I'm here to tell you no they couldn't.  Not with multiple 300 pound dudes in your face.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Schematically speaking, I think the gameplan has been solid.  But you can't account for receivers dropping balls, your best safety being kicked out in the 1st quarter, and a turnover inside your own 25 when making the game plan.

Simply put, we just need more dudes.  Its going to be a 3-4 year project to get this program back on track to where we can potentially overcome those mistakes against good competition.

Brad, that sums up the AU place now. CGM should have been run off years ago. We have so little talent it is sad. What6 we have is not playing tough either. They are playing like CGM is coaching them.

O-line one minute, then the drops, then the qb, then the drops, then the ump, then the qb, then the o-line, then the zone D, then the coach, then the drops 

Team loss. And UGA is a pretender.

• Like 1

Just now, CCTAU said:

I doubt you know what you are talking about. 

Are you joking? Hunter was 5 yds to the right with nobody near him. Plenty of time. What game are you watching?

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

GA is a dang good team . AU had all the chances to win or be more competitive. Not sure anyone will beat GA

First half was just too sloppy.  Too many mistakes and too many points left on the field.  Our red one play calling is the absolute worst.

Tough for me to put all the blame on the coaches. I don't like some of their personnel decisions, but the game plan was solid. We simply don't have the players, which we knew coming in. 

• Like 1

We are wildly out-manned. They're abusing our defense.

• Like 1

And this is why it is SO important to recruit the trenches on both sides of the ball. Our road will be tough because we lack DTs and OTs. We can’t play Georgia type ball with a just a few good players.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Also was mentioned that friend wouldn't be here next year either 

Friend isn't a good OL coach.

His recruiting is s***. He can be gone

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

Brad, that sums up the AU place now. CGM should have been run off years ago. We have so little talent it is sad. What6 we have is not playing tough either. They are playing like CGM is coaching them.

Disagree on the last part.  They are playing hard.  They just aren't good enough.

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

GA is a dang good team . AU had all the chances to win or be more competitive. Not sure anyone will beat GA

Bama will drub them and it wont be close.

• Like 1

All this mental health and inspiration BS they are praising Kirby for.......  Could it actually be the 6'7" 340 pound lineman more than the zen at practice?  LOL SMDH

Just now, jAUSon said:

O-line one minute, then the drops, then the qb, then the drops, then the ump, then the qb, then the o-line, then the zone D, then the coach, then the drops 

Team loss. And UGA is a pretender.

I think so too.,a better team probably beats tHem