* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

At least we got the stop but dang man…OK we’re gonna go right back to Shaun and he’s gonna make up for it I gotta tell myself.

• Like 2

Just now, aucanucktiger said:

That goes in the books as a Bo Nix interception but that's 100% on Hunter. Shenker ham handing earler TD opportunity - our ball catching woes continue. 

Shivers, not Hunter

• Thanks 1

Let's use Jarquez on the screens out the backfield. Use Shivers too, just worried that play call will start becoming too predictable

1 minute ago, aucanucktiger said:

That goes in the books as a Bo Nix interception but that's 100% on Hunter. Shenker ham handing earler TD opportunity - our ball catching woes continue. 

It was shivers not hunter 

• Thanks 1

Good D call.  If that QB hesitated, Smoke would have blown him up. 

Ok. That was just a little hiccup. We see what needs to be done to move the ball on their D. We got this.

• Haha 1

The way the defense is playing rn we can’t give them easy stuff. If we punted I believe we would’ve stopped them again

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Once again exactly what you should do, where you should go, should be caught. A little touch does wonders

Yeah, and that's the annoying thing.  All of these drops are ultimately on the receivers, but you take just 10% of the zing off of them and I bet they are caught.

• Like 1

Just now, WFE12 said:

At least we got the stop but dang man…OK we’re gonna go right back to Shaun and he’s gonna make up for it I gotta tell myself.

Yep, he'll come through with a big one I feel

• Like 1

Well we lucked into 3 and now they have.  All square.  Now let's KNOCK their head off!!

Just now, cole256 said:

Hunter wasn't in the game

Look who's back from the dead! My bad, #8 - not Bo. Hey Cole, Finley needs you to sniff his boxers again.

• Facepalm 1

Shivers has gotta catch that but bo zipped it a little too much that close. Good hold by the defense. Let’s get Jarquez going. 

• Like 1

Just now, AUBwins said:

Good D call.  If that QB hesitated, Smoke would have blown him up. 

We aren't playing around with that soft zone today - been going man. Would much rather get beat that way if we are gonna get beat.

Also Bruce Pearl is a national treasure. That is all. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1