Texas A&M vs bama

Randman5000

The discourse the bammers are having against saban is a delight to see on this Sunday morning 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

At the end of the game Saban looked beaten and that it the first time I have seen him look that way after a loss.

When Bama went up with 5 mins left, I thought it was over.  Good on A&M for coming back.  Surprised Bama couldn’t hold.

He's going to 70 at the end of this month. The stress of his life is cumulative, and he has to be feeling it these days.He should retire before he becomes pathetic.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

He's going to 70 at the end of this month. The stress of his life is cumulative, and he has to be feeling it these days.He should retire before he becomes pathetic.

Will believe it when I see it.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

The reason I recognized that look is I’m 71 and I see that look in the mirror almost every day.  🤣

• Haha 2

I know I come here and every auburn fan hates it but I will give props to Texas A&M. They had a great game plan but it did not hurt that their QB had the game of his life. It will be interesting to see how well he will do in his next game. I am glad the "no former assistant hasn't beat Saban is over". A lot of football to play! Best of luck and Health to everyone going forward. Bama has a lot of issues to address! No doubt!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1