CCTAU's son in the ARMY

CCTAU

My son is now at the airport in Kuwait awiating a flight home. We are scheduled to see his plane come in Sunday night at 11:00 PM at Ft. Campbell, KY. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Keep'em coming for the ones that are still there.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tigrinum Major

Great news. I am sure you and his mother will be holding your breath until his plane touches down. I hope he stays in, he sounds like a future leader.

Great news. I am sure you and his mother will be holding your breath until his plane touches down. I hope he stays in, he sounds like a future leader.

Been in a year and a half. Seen more combat than average. Has his CIB, International Patch, ARCOM Medal of Valor, and has been put in for two override promotions. He is still a Pfc, but the paperwork has been submitted for junior non-com, twice. He just re-upped for six more years. We could not be more proud. And now that he is out of the zone, we are a little more relieved. Some people find their calling in places where the rest of us would never dream of going.

Give that man a hug and pass along my thanks for a job well done.

• 3 weeks later...

Son got home Nov. 19 10:30 PM. Here is a pic of what he saw as he stepped off the plane. My 7 yr old daughter holding the sign that she and my 10 yr old son made. All the while CCTAU's neck and shoulders were dying. They grow so fast.

It was about 30 degrees outside. I'm sure that was quite a change from the desert.

welcomehomect9.jpg

This pic was from the Ft. Campbell Courier.

LINK

Archived