Late getting play calls in

TuscaloosaTiger

24 minutes ago, creed said:

I like coordinators in the box. They can just see the field better and should help in making calls. Not sure what the delays are but it's not due to where the coordinator physically sits.

If they are in the box they don’t have to have someone tell them down/distance. They see it immediately at the end of the play. They usually like to see all pieces on field much like a game board. Usually just comes with what they are used to in their experience or exactly what the HC wants.

27 minutes ago, creed said:

I like coordinators in the box. They can just see the field better and should help in making calls. Not sure what the delays are but it's not due to where the coordinator physically sits.

I like it too. You can see things in the box that you just can’t on the field. The communication problems don’t really until we run tempo imo. There must be some communication issues on the sideline when things start moving faster 

The offensive play call that stood out yesterday to me was an important 3rd or 4th down play where Shenker and/or one of the other receivers was(were) looking over for the play call.  The play was nearly over as Shenker continued looking over to the sideline for the play call.  He never moved. Not sure whether that was really a coaching problem or a problem with players picking up the play from the sideline?

We can go back to the 2000's picture boards. Ugh. Are we running Corso, Spongebob, Snoop, or Darth Vader?

• Haha 1