Jump to content
Null

2022 4* DL Khurtiss Perry


WFE12
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, AUBigCat said:

I guess you've never had to depend on rides from other people. If the people (I'm assuming other recruits/teammates) aren't going to Auburn, then you aren't going to Auburn. It's not Uber. You don't really get to pick the destination. 

I thought this myself. It could be he caught a ride with someone already going to Clemson, or wherever. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites





7 hours ago, AUBigCat said:

I guess you've never had to depend on rides from other people. If the people (I'm assuming other recruits/teammates) aren't going to Auburn, then you aren't going to Auburn. It's not Uber. You don't really get to pick the destination. 

We're talking about less than 60 miles down the road. A road that's heavily traveled between Auburn and Montgomery. Any Montgomery prospect that wants to get to Auburn can get it done with ease. The best explanation is that he's not interested in Auburn. Were he interested, he could get there.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Mikey said:

We're talking about less than 60 miles down the road. A road that's heavily traveled between Auburn and Montgomery. Any Montgomery prospect that wants to get to Auburn can get it done with ease. The best explanation is that he's not interested in Auburn. Were he interested, he could get there.

He has Auburn "near the top" of his top 5. From his own mouth, last week. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Mikey said:

We're talking about less than 60 miles down the road. A road that's heavily traveled between Auburn and Montgomery. Any Montgomery prospect that wants to get to Auburn can get it done with ease. The best explanation is that he's not interested in Auburn. Were he interested, he could get there.

Just a classic case of a kid that wants to move away from his hometown after high school. A lot of kids wanna do the same after high school 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

He and Woodyard would be huge signees, but I hope they are not playing Auburn like a fiddle.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Could be a Huge get . Stay on him . 

They better.

This guy makes me feel like some of those others that play with us wearing Auburn gear, and showing up on visits, and then right before annoucement day or on it, he picks the other school(his dream school, ofc). 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

And Jeremiah Wright coming back from injury 

We had another DT Freshman this year Robinson who got a few snaps and after a year like Hunter he should be ready to contribute.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

We had another DT Freshman this year Robinson who got a few snaps and after a year like Hunter he should be ready to contribute.

Pegues is going to be a terror next year on the line after a full year of playing and development this season.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Pegues is going to be a terror next year on the line after a full year of playing and development this season.

And Jeremiah Wright will be a force also. Was contending for a starting position before his knee injury,

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Members Online

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...