2022 4* DL Khurtiss Perry

WFE12

3 hours ago, AUBigCat said:

I guess you've never had to depend on rides from other people. If the people (I'm assuming other recruits/teammates) aren't going to Auburn, then you aren't going to Auburn. It's not Uber. You don't really get to pick the destination. 

I thought this myself. It could be he caught a ride with someone already going to Clemson, or wherever. 

7 hours ago, AUBigCat said:

I guess you've never had to depend on rides from other people. If the people (I'm assuming other recruits/teammates) aren't going to Auburn, then you aren't going to Auburn. It's not Uber. You don't really get to pick the destination. 

We're talking about less than 60 miles down the road. A road that's heavily traveled between Auburn and Montgomery. Any Montgomery prospect that wants to get to Auburn can get it done with ease. The best explanation is that he's not interested in Auburn. Were he interested, he could get there.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Mikey said:

We're talking about less than 60 miles down the road. A road that's heavily traveled between Auburn and Montgomery. Any Montgomery prospect that wants to get to Auburn can get it done with ease. The best explanation is that he's not interested in Auburn. Were he interested, he could get there.

He has Auburn "near the top" of his top 5. From his own mouth, last week. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mikey said:

Just a classic case of a kid that wants to move away from his hometown after high school. A lot of kids wanna do the same after high school 

• Like 1

Any word if he actually made it? Seems there was a lot of conflicting info

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, AUwent said:

TIFWIW but Jonesy just said that he named us his leader.

Who?

He and Woodyard would be huge signees, but I hope they are not playing Auburn like a fiddle.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Is the Bert Watts?  Poor guy can't get a tag 🤣

• Haha 2

I assume that's Eason on the left. I'd like to have about 5 or 6 interior DLs his size.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Could be a Huge get . Stay on him . 

They better.

This guy makes me feel like some of those others that play with us wearing Auburn gear, and showing up on visits, and then right before annoucement day or on it, he picks the other school(his dream school, ofc). 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

And Jeremiah Wright coming back from injury 

We had another DT Freshman this year Robinson who got a few snaps and after a year like Hunter he should be ready to contribute.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

We had another DT Freshman this year Robinson who got a few snaps and after a year like Hunter he should be ready to contribute.

Pegues is going to be a terror next year on the line after a full year of playing and development this season.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Pegues is going to be a terror next year on the line after a full year of playing and development this season.

And Jeremiah Wright will be a force also. Was contending for a starting position before his knee injury,

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

He's started making plays the last couple games. Impressive plays.

• Like 3