2022 4* DL Khurtiss Perry

WFE12

The more I think about it the more I think this is a Javion Cohen/other Bama recruits who have slighted us in the past.

Feels hopeful but in the end I think he chooses the Tide 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

The more I think about it the more I think this is a Javion Cohen/other Bama recruits who have slighted us in the past.

Feels hopeful but in the end I think he chooses the Tide 

Unfortunately I get the same feeling. Saban doing the in house visit probably sealed it for them

• Like 1

Hope Perry comes to Auburn, I think he will be a good one. We’ve been down this road so many times over the last 10-12 years I will be shocked if he ends up at AU though. Don’t mind getting rejected but trolling games are a sign of immaturity and lack of class- tired of those…

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, fredst said:

Hope Perry comes to Auburn, I think he will be a good one. We’ve been down this road so many times over the last 10-12 years I will be shocked if he ends up at AU though. Don’t mind getting rejected but trolling games are a sign of immaturity and lack of class- tired of those…

Can’t ever break through if you don’t play the game.

Who else has played this game?  Some that come to mind for me- 

TJ Yeldon

Reuben Foster

Dee Liner

Think TJ was an ok dude but the other 2 were pretty big losers 

5 minutes ago, Barkchevious said:

TJ Yeldon

Reuben Foster

Dee Liner

Most recently Javier Cohen and KoolAid McKinstry

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Most recently Javier Cohen and KoolAid McKinstry

Don't forget the lineman who's brother played at bama and he verbally committed with us on signing day, did not sign then committed to bama.

On National Signing Day, Kouandjio announced on ESPNU that he would attend Auburn University.[6] Later that day, it was reported that he had second thoughts about his choice and was still undecided.[7] Three days later, on February 5, 2011, Kouandjio's brother Arie announced on his Twitter account that Cyrus would attend the University of Alabama.[8][9]

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Don't forget the lineman who's brother played at bama and he verbally committed with us on signing day, did not sign then committed to bama.

On National Signing Day, Kouandjio announced on ESPNU that he would attend Auburn University.[6] Later that day, it was reported that he had second thoughts about his choice and was still undecided.[7] Three days later, on February 5, 2011, Kouandjio's brother Arie announced on his Twitter account that Cyrus would attend the University of Alabama.[8][9]

Don’t think Koolaid played any games with us, didn’t do us dirty.  
Kouandjio’s high school got some kind of huge grant for football facilities the year he signed, as far as I can remember?  Felt bad for Cyrus, believe he wanted to be at AU.  
Liner and Cohen were the 2 worst, couple of dip $h1ts who seemed to enjoy the game a little too much. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Barkchevious said:

TJ Yeldon

Reuben Foster

Dee Liner

No, this POS waited until the last minute and flipped to bammer on the Saturday night before the dead period. He can rot! 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, GAAubie said:

No, this POS waited until the last minute and flipped to bammer on the Saturday night before the dead period. He can rot! 

Will never forget when his name was announced before the 2013 IB. The chorus of boos was very satisfying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Almost forgot about that one. He was scurried away for ‘re-education’ almost immediately by his handlers. 

1 minute ago, SumterAubie said:

And the kid, I don't recall his name but I do his handler or Uncle or something, Peaches. Sequestered the boy away the weekend before signing day I believe

Brent Callaway I believe. I think he ended up getting processed while at Bama. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

And the kid, I don't recall his name but I do his handler or Uncle or something, Peaches. Sequestered the boy away the weekend before signing day I believe

That one made JLee lose his mind. JLee then went on a sabbitcal. 

11 hours ago, Barkchevious said:

TJ Yeldon

Reuben Foster

Dee Liner

Cornelius Bennett.  

10 hours ago, autan said:

The Evans kid from Auburn High played us.

Is Allen still walking around in Auburn with Bo's jock around his neck? Is his mom still on the Auburn University payroll? Their behavior should have been grounds for her dismissal in my eyes! 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

8 minutes ago, GAAubie said:

Is Allen still walking around in Auburn with Bo's jock around his neck? Is his mom still on the Auburn University payroll? Their behavior should have been grounds for her dismissal in my eyes! 

I thought Alabama’s business deal for Evans included a relocation package for the parents to Tuscaloosa.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Freshman Carl Lawson destroying him off the LOS in the 2013 Iron Bowl was wonderful to see. 

• Like 3