2022 4* DL Khurtiss Perry

WFE12

6 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Perry, Woodyard, Clemons and Story are key pieces of the puzzle right now. A sweep would be fantastic. Less than two, not so hot.

I feel very good about Woodyard and Story.

Perry = no idea.  Total coin flip.

Clemons = not happening

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

On 12/12/2021 at 3:37 PM, kwagoner said:

Are these not emailed by now? Seriously asking if things are that far behind the times. 

I went off on a huge tangent earlier this morning at work over this. I had to send in some papers for a WPA and email was not an option. Just fax. Which now days there are apps you can use, but still...good lord get with the times.

23 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I went off on a huge tangent earlier this morning at work over this. I had to send in some papers for a WPA and email was not an option. Just fax. Which now days there are apps you can use, but still...good lord get with the times.

I literally refinanced a house online.  Why we can't NSD that way is crazy to me.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

According to just about every Auburn website, We may as well move this to the rivals recruiting board. 

But not THIS Auburn website! No surrender, no retreat!

I'm just kidding, this isn't an actually battle or even war-adjacent, gosh, could you imagine somebody taking it that seriously, lol, I'm not bleeding and crying you're bleeding and crying

42 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

What website? Keith and Jlee have said it’s too close to call 

True. Rivals said bama but they are backtracking now as well. 
I’m not going to lie, if we get him it would be the biggest win in recruiting in over a decade. I just cannot get myself to think that we will actually get him ha ha Ha

2 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

True. Rivals said bama but they are backtracking now as well. 
I’m not going to lie, if we get him it would be the biggest win in recruiting in over a decade. I just cannot get myself to think that we will actually get him ha ha Ha

But when it happens...

Just of note if we pull the trifecta and get Clemons, Perry, and M’ba it will put us at #9 👀 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

Just of note if we pull the trifecta and get Clemons, Perry, and M’ba it will put us at #9 👀 

Word is M'ba is ours. Citizen is looking good. I know less than anyone about the other two. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Word is M'ba is ours. Citizen is looking good. I know less than anyone about the other two. 

Citizen delaying until February as was speculated or we talking looking good for today?

1 minute ago, Pat Fossum said:

Citizen delaying until February as was speculated or we talking looking good for today?

Last I heard was today but you probably have better info than I do. I'm absolutely nobody when it comes to recruiting info. 

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Last I heard was today but you probably have better info than I do. I'm absolutely nobody when it comes to recruiting info. 

I definitely do not. Ha! Let’s hope there is something to what you heard.

Someone on another site just said that he has already sent in his letter to bama. This is just for show and we have been played. We are about to find out…

See look what you guys have done. You have me hoping again…

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Someone on another site just said that he has already sent in his letter to bama. This is just for show and we have been played. We are about to find out…

Most likely, but it's possible we win.