Null

2023 Recruiting Thread [Updated 6/23]

Zeek

9 hours ago, Auhud08 said:

Smith, Greg, Dismukes is a good one... what olineman (anywhere) comes to mind when you think mauler? Whats your ideal? 

Ben Grubbs players with an attitude just don't think G Rob had it. jmo no biggie Don't get me wrong Greg was a great player wish we had 5 of him or just one for now

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Auhud08 said:

Smith, Greg, Dismukes is a good one... what olineman (anywhere) comes to mind when you think mauler? Whats your ideal? 

I remember the left side was of the offensive line was nasty. G-Rob and Alex Kozan played very well together and crushed most defensive fronts. Maybe Kozan was the mauler of the group, but I think he got injured after the 2013 year and didn't return to form. 

I consider G Rob a road grader.  For the record!! Lol  is that the same as a mauler? Probably could watch the video of the Westlake kid and get the answer, but watched them in the ship last night. There were couple kids I would love to have!!  B Smith run block was nasty too!!
Pass pro is the difference and where I could see where Smith was considered more of a technician. Now G. Robs Pass pro. Well we’ll just call it, ummm, work in progress?!?!  Under development?!?!  Non-existent just seems to harsh, but kid made millions after choosing to wear O&B. So guess I can be critical. Could have made millions more if he ever figured it out!!

• Zeek changed the title to 2023 Recruiting Thread [Updated 6/23]