Any other Red Sox fans on here?

autiger88

image.gif.a351e446e7c6f8fc575017732cdd5008.gif

the Celtics have been my favorite NBA team since I was a kid. I got into the NHL and liked the Bs (along with the flyers and wings). I already liked the MLB and the Dodgers and the Sox was like a natural progression. The ‘04 really pushed it over the finish line for me. My son is receiving interest from a small school just outside Boston, Fitchburg State, as a WR/CB. If he goes there, I suppose I’ll watch a lot of Sox games in person. Oh, my love for Boston sports and Brady put me on the Pats bandwagon as well. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 10/16/2021 at 4:44 PM, CameronCrazy said:

You better believe it! Let’s go Red Sox!

On 10/16/2021 at 6:07 AM, aubearcat said:

image.gif.a351e446e7c6f8fc575017732cdd5008.gif

the Celtics have been my favorite NBA team since I was a kid. I got into the NHL and liked the Bs (along with the flyers and wings). I already liked the MLB and the Dodgers and the Sox was like a natural progression. The ‘04 really pushed it over the finish line for me. My son is receiving interest from a small school just outside Boston, Fitchburg State, as a WR/CB. If he goes there, I suppose I’ll watch a lot of Sox games in person. Oh, my love for Boston sports and Brady put me on the Pats bandwagon as well. 

Let's go Red Sox we are up right now 9-3 in the 5th I'm hoping we can win the next two while we are at home.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Well we won last night, I'm hoping we win tonight too 😎 cause f the stros 😂

image.gif.bc7c48432200e163085c55cddc0a54e3.gif

• Love 1

Well it was fun while it lasted boys. We exceeded expectations and beat the Yanks and the Rays in the post season, hopefully we get a few more pieces this off season and go all the way next year. 

• Love 1

On 10/23/2021 at 2:04 PM, autiger88 said:

I just hope we win another World Series soon and this isn't another we go almost 100 years without one lol 

Three years doesn't qualify as a drought...c'mon, now. 😏

Indians fans (well, Guardians fans starting next year...so dumb, but I digress) are on the clock now...it's been since 1948 for them. Golf was only in his 30s then...😅

I kid, I kid.

Not a Sox fan, but always rooted for them as a kid when they played the Yankees, because some of us are old enough to remember seeing only a handful of teams on TV back in the 70s. 😮

Jim Rice, Fred Lynn, Dwight Evans, Yaz, Carlton Fisk...great teams that just couldn't quite get over the hump.

I'll show myself out now...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SLAG-91 said:

Three years doesn't qualify as a drought...c'mon, now. 😏

Indians fans (well, Guardians fans starting next year...so dumb, but I digress) are on the clock now...it's been since 1948 for them. Golf was only in his 30s then...😅

I kid, I kid.

Not a Sox fan, but always rooted for them as a kid when they played the Yankees, because some of us are old enough to remember seeing only a handful of teams on TV back in the 70s. 😮

Jim Rice, Fred Lynn, Dwight Evans, Yaz, Carlton Fisk...great teams that just couldn't quite get over the hump.

I'll show myself out now...

Yankee fan here.........I hate the bosuc's I'm out.........

Braves second favorite team

The yankees 😂😂😂. Boston owned that ass this season. 

Also, the braves. The Buffalo Bills of mlb…Maddux, Glavine, and Smoltz for a grand total of 1, that’s ONE World Series. Again…😂😂😂

Edited by aubearcat
  • Haha 1