* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

Here we go again ladies and gentlemen!  Auburn vs. Arkansas!  This game has always had a little more meaning to me once Bret Belima snubbed the handshake to Gus Malzahn in his first year in 2014.  We still control our SEC destiny.  War Eagle!

Also, for Comcast users, the game is on channel 233 if your CBS channel does not air it.

1D5F7BA8-B3B8-4B54-937D-2D7DAF6E6C14.jpeg

Edited by abw0004
  • Like 1

I hate it when I cant get a feel for a game.  Hope we put on a performance today, love when we get no national attention and Arkansas riding a 2 game losing streak continues to be a media darling.

• Like 1

Just now, woodford said:

Loved going to the game in 2013. Fayetteville is awesome. I like their little stadium. 

New north endzone expansion is pretty nice. Had nearly 80K in there for the first time since the renovation for the Texas game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, woodford said:

Loved going to the game in 2013. Fayetteville is awesome. I like their little stadium. 

It's a beautiful fall day there. High of 65.

Not going to be so easy this time around, but still one of the funniest fails I've ever seen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku3-3vEyG8U

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, gohogs14 said:

New north endzone expansion is pretty nice. Had nearly 80K in there for the first time since the renovation for the Texas game.

That’s awesome. That area up there is so beautiful. If I were single and could move/work anywhere Fayetteville would definitely on my list.