* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

A 14 play, 7:55 drive ending in a touchdown would be glorious right now. 

• Like 1

Bet we are about to see a lot of running from Auburn.  If I’m Harsin I’m telling Bo to eat as much clock as possible before snapping the ball.

Edited by Win4AU

2 minutes ago, jmcrosson said:

It was autocorrect and I immediately edited it, but congrats on being that guy. I bet you get invited to a lot of parties. 

i hate texting bro but i believe ya.

1 minute ago, Sizzle said:

Our offense scored too fast. The front 7 looked gassed that whole drive, that was bad. We gotta get fresher players in there 

With our offense, we just need to be glad they score. Quick, slow, accidentally…

• Like 1

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Auburn's offense ran 7 plays that quarter. Defense was gassed and I would have liked if Harsin would have called a timeout there.

He probably is wanting to save them just in case they need them at the end of the game.  

Offense has to sustain some sort of drive here. I’d even settle for a field goal. 

Good thing getting gashed in the first half was nothing to worry about, am I right, guys? Having said that, the defense looks more disciplined, so hopefully some rest will be the difference and we can hang on to win

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

He probably is wanting to save them just in case they need them at the end of the game.  

I'd rather not give up a TD because our defense is gassed. Could have called a timeout, gotten a break maybe stop them on 2nd down and then get another breather as the quarter ends.

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

I am fine with Arkansas runs clock as long as they don't score.

That’s the problem, our D can’t stop them. Going to hinge on how well our O plays rest of game, because after last week, we know Arky can score. If you think about it, our D has not stopped any team w a pulse except for LSU and they are way down this year. 

ucf is getting stomped.

• Like 1