* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

This is the best we've looked all year.  Exactly the kind of offense we can show off to recruits.  Multiple with lots of opportunity for everyone on the field.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, DAG said:

great drive guys. Good balance. You would think we were losing with the gnashing of teeth in here.

I'm just disappointed at our lackluster play on Defense. I'm so sick of our Dbs playing 10 yards off the ball it's stupid 

• Like 1

Just now, autiger88 said:

I'm just disappointed at our lackluster play on Defense. I'm so sick of our Dbs playing 10 yards off the ball it's stupid 

We've allowed 3 points....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah it's that bend don't break unfortunately. The good thing is we haven't broke YET!

• Like 1

Holding them to 3 pts?  That’s pretty good.  It’s a bend don’t break philosophy.  

This is why a lot of us have begged for Bo to not play hero ball. Our personnel isn't great, but we still don't need him to put everything on his shoulders. Stay in the pocket and stretch the field. He's doing that so far and its great to watch

• Like 2

This is the most accurate I’ve seen Bo in a while. Been on target all day. Glad Tank is back in the mix and having success. 

Burks and Fair have been great so far as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Yeah it's that bend don't break unfortunately. The good thing is we haven't broke YET!

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Holding them to 3 pts?  That’s pretty good.  It’s a bend don’t break philosophy.  

I know we have held to three points I still hate it 🤷

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I was thinking that as I was reading his post. Who cares how pretty it is if we aren’t allowing points?!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

King getting playing time is a game changer. 

Probably has sure hands.  Receivers won’t catch, find someone who can. 

• Like 1