* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

Bad play by Bo gives them a scoring drive before the half, and they get the ball again.

Bad throw decision, absolutely, equally bad play call, running all verts on 3rd and 4. Bobo decided to go against what was working and called that. That should've been the 2nd down play call.

• Like 1

Guest MustardSeed
Just now, ScotsAU said:

Don’t put this on Bo. Our defense was terrible on that drive. 

Clearly Bo isn’t coaching D well enough then. 

2 minutes ago, aucom96 said:

QBs have all day long against us.

Mason can’t be gone soon enough for me. We have more talent than this.

No we don't 

4 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Listen you’re the one complaining.  I’m not.  So, telling me to relax is ridiculous on your part.  You want to complain.  Go right ahead.  

I will state my opinion as I see fit, yes. Because it should be obvious what we’re seeing on the field should be concerning, because it can lead to losses. I’m surprised anyone is even arguing against it. All I did was state a simple opinion, once, that really shouldn’t have been controversial. But there are always some fans like you that take any slight criticism personally. So yes, you need to relax. iT’s OnLY tHrEe PoInTS. 

• Dislike 1

How as our defense last season? Maybe the talent isn't great? CDM is a very good d coach. Just like people are saying give CBH time do the same for CDM. 

Edited by tbone4jc
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Arky got gifted a td with lots of phantom first downs. 

Seriously…oh it’s close, let’s give it to them!  Twice!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ScotsAU said:

Don’t put this on Bo. Our defense was terrible on that drive. 

Amazing isn't it? Bo gets blamed because the defense allows an 86 yard drive.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Bad throw decision, absolutely, equally bad play call, running all verts on 3rd and 4. Bobo decided to go against what was working and called that. That should've been the 2nd down play call.

This Bobo made a dumbass call . What’s his problem?? Stick with what is working 

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

They drove it all over us . 3rd and long . s*** boys … 

It’s crazy… It’s easy to move the ball when you’re playing 20 yards off the receiver. Giving up 3rd and 15 in our territory is inexcusable.

• Like 2

I think auburn sees KJ, KJ and more KJ in the second half. Need to have some discipline on defense and some pressure.  Offense needs to the play calling from the first  few series and some run block. 

1 minute ago, SRBautigerfan said:

I'm thinking limited talent and little depth is hurting us the most.

Maybe moving Mason down to the sideline will help....lol

1 minute ago, Sizzle said:

Dumb turnover leading to points to end the half. They just took the momentum 

a dumb turnover for sure but a crap defense lead to points. we had them at 3rd and 17 and gave them an easy 20 yard completion. then let them easily go down the field. this defense is terrible.

6 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Think Arkansas has had the better performance this half, but Auburn has a chance to shore up some things on the side to side plays and make it harder for Briles. I'm going to believe that they will 

I sure am hoping you are right. I still cannot believe Bo through that pass with the receiver completely covered up! I do sometimes wonder why Bobo just can’t stay with what is working until the Defense stops it.

Edited by au701948

The check down was there for a first down. Bo played well but Bobo also called a good half for the most part. Could've been a better play call there but equally bad decision. It happens. Bad on the D for allowing that drive

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

This Bobo made a dumbass call . What’s his problem?? Stick with what is working 

Yep, with 2-1/2 min, needed to keep doing what we were doing and drain clock.