* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

How did they get the ball and the momentum? 

Yeah, he made a bad decision, and it happens, but Bo ain't our problem today. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

I will state my opinion as I see fit, yes. Because it should be obvious what we’re seeing on the field should be concerning, because it can lead to losses. I’m surprised anyone is even arguing against it. All I did was state a simple opinion, once, that really shouldn’t have been controversial. But there are always some fans like you that take any slight criticism personally. So yes, you need to relax. iT’s OnLY tHrEe PoInTS. 

Sure thing, “Potatooooooes!’”.  

2 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

How as our defense last season? Maybe the talent isn't great? CDM is a very good d coach. Just like people are saying give CBH time do the same for CDM. 

I will say, someone posted the stat earlier this year, he has never finished higher than 70 something in opponent completion percentage. 

What I would give to have the physicality and speed of UGA on defense. The good thing is we have the lead and we usually do good making adjustments in the second half.

• Like 3

Guest MustardSeed
1 minute ago, au701948 said:

I sure am hoping you are right. I still cannot believe Bo through that pass with the receiver completely covered up!

He must’ve read my post yesterday where I said he can’t throw to covered receivers and said “watch this!” 😂

1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

Could the bend but don’t break D be as simple as pappoe being out?  I for one hate it.

No we have been running that stupid ass defense all season 

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Gus getting beat 35-0 at the half! Seems about right. 

Irrelevant.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

Could the bend but don’t break D be as simple as pappoe being out?  I for one hate it.

I wish I knew what the problem was. I remember when Wooten was out we were similarly gashed until he came back in. It’s just a concern

1 minute ago, au701948 said:

I sure am hoping you are right. I still cannot believe Bo through that pass with the receiver completely covered up!

I can just bc that's a tendency Bo has showed us before. A tendency to take low percentage plays if they're his hot read. It's on the coordinators to know the mindstate of their QB and not give him such a read, unless it's necessary. Did not need a homerun ball there with the dink and dump stuff being an auto 1st down the whole half 

• Like 2

Guest MustardSeed
Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Gus getting beat 35-0 at the half! Seems about right. 

Yep. And he’s the one that left us here. Now Mason is coaching us into a deeper hole with 30 minutes of prevent defense

Completely sell out for pass and give up long yardage. Laughable. Let’s just hope we get a good stop to start the half and keep it going.

• Like 1

Can't blame Bo entirely - but he should be better. That was not a good throw or decision. It turns his start sour. Quality quarterbacks don't do that.

This 3rd down D is hot garbage and has more to do with the pressure as it stands. Arkansas gets the ball and we better dial up a better D plan

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, tigerrules said:

I heard they had a good week at practice. 

I lmbo at that. I really did....

Soft ass defense gets under my skin more than anything. 230 yards for Arky in the first half, but only 10 points. They are 6/10 on 3rd down. We must improve our 3rd down defense.

58 yards rushing for Auburn. I want to see more room for our RBs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, au701948 said:

I still can't believe we have plays in the playbook calling for 50/50 balls. We 6½ games in and have yet to come down with one.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, tigerrules said:

I heard they had a good week at practice. 

Wonder if their fans will have 30 pages trying to decide who's calling the plays.

• Haha 1