* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

As soon as we called timeout at 3rd and 17 I knew we were doomed. It was the right call but in typical Auburn fashion, as soon as we show some level of confidence in what we are doing, we find a way to crap the bed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUStew87 said:

Got to get the RBs going in the second half. The lack of explosive plays out of a group that has so much talent is frustrating. 

Surprised the passing game has not opened up more running lanes. But the offensive line continues to struggle. 

1 minute ago, Old fan 47 said:

It’s mesmerizing. I think they have the momentum and this may not end very well for us. In thinking back, wasn’t our secondary supposed to be a strength this year? Seems it is been a liability of late. Granted, you have to put pressure on the QB, but when we do that doesn’t translate into much either. 

I'm talking about offensive play calling. Bobo thinks we have a Randy Moss on the team and I've about had it with the insane play calls. Textbook insanity...

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

If not for a bad play call we could be up 21-3 right now.  

Bad play call or bad decision by the player?

Edited by AUStew87

Just now, JBiGGiE said:

I'm talking about offensive play calling. Bobo thinks we have a Randy Moss on the team and I've about had it with the insane play calls. Textbook insanity...

The 1:1 ball was really confusing.  I’m not sure what Bobo was thinking.  

Just now, JBiGGiE said:

I agree. Our receivers are doing good to catch a ball hitting them in the numbers. We don’t have a stud who can just go up and grab it. I hope Harsin looks into recruiting a couple that may fit that bill. 

Just now, AUStew87 said:

Bag play call or bad decision by the player?

Bad play call.  You have had success underneath and then for some reason throw a 1:1 designed pass.  Really confusing.