* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

JABA.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, shabby said:

An offense that can't score more than 14 points against one of the softest defenses in the SEC?

So our D gave up 10 at the half and that’s good and our offense scores 14 at the half and that’s the problem? Our soft D just gave up another one. Your statement isn’t aging well. 

• Like 1

Defense is absolutely terrible . 3rd a d long again . Son of a bitch … Pucket is bad anyways , much less with Burks crushing him 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, MustardSeed said:

Mason is done IMO. He won’t be back next year. Can’t see Harsin putting up with this hot garbage. 

We bring NO pressure.  Give KJ all day to throw and he hits his target for a big TD.

Guest MustardSeed
Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

I see we didn’t adjust anything at halftime. 

Literally not a single thing. Mason owns this horrible defense. Period. 

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

So our D gave up 10 at the half and that’s good and our offense scores 14 at the half and that’s the problem? Our soft D just gave up another one. Your statement isn’t aging well. 

Yiu think 14 points of offense in the half is good? Vandy fan i see

1 minute ago, difball said:

He's THE guy - we should have McCreay on him one v one - make someone else beat you

I will say the previous administration didn't move CBs around either, but the previous administration didn't have the worst pass defense in the conference 

• Like 1

Ok so what makes Mason this much respected coordinator. I only recall Stanford having one good defensive year and Vanderbilt defense wasnt very good