* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

3 minutes ago, gohogs14 said:

They were very good against Texas and A&M. Not good against UGA and Ole Miss.

Yes I was thinking of another SEC team I think.  They were really, really good against A&M.  

Bout time the defense gets pressure on the QB. Great play D line! Keep it going! 

Just now, DAG said:

It is so funny us fans want to fire CDM yet we have 6 force fumbles this year. 

Some do.  Some don’t.  People expect the 85 Bears defense for some reason.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gohogs14 said:

They were very good against Texas and A&M. Not good against UGA and Ole Miss.

This is the story of most every team this year. You never know what you're gonna get from week to week.

Just now, DAG said:

It is so funny us fans want to fire CDM yet we have 6 force fumbles this year. 

People don't understand how far behind we are on the d line. It's creating issues for everything else (sans that touchdown)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

No. He could have stopped and gotten killed before he released it. But it sure looks different in slo motion, huh?

A little blocking can cure a lot of ills. 

That’s what successful qbs, tough qbs do. They take shots and don’t throw 30+% off back foot. He’s got to quit that. 

6 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I just want to say, you guys cannot use talent as an excuse with an Arkansas team 2 seasons removed from one of their worst seasons ever 

I just don't want to see that if this gets bad 

Maybe our prior talent evaluators were not very good at their jobs. Stars don’t mean crap except for rankings in recruiting. This is about to get out of hand along with the rest of this season. This is at least a two plus year fix and will require a lot of overhauling of the roster and maybe some of the coaching staff. I mean we fired the WR coach and if anything, it’s gotten worse.