* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Was that Mason’s defense?

Blind squirrel. You can never point to ONE series and say, all is well, or all is lost. And overall, they aren’t horrible, I think there’s just a lot of frustration watching them give up 8 yards per rush religiously (today) and this soft pass defense

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Offense laid an egg and defense stepped up.  Y’all bashing them should realize that.  If offense goes 3 and out here, can’t expect the defense not to tire out.  

They were on the field way too much after the first 2 possessions.  We aren't deep enough for the defense to stay out there for long periods, the lack of running game, and too many 3 and outs makes it tough for our starting D

2 minutes ago, Butthead said:

Auburn should run a little read option. On that 3rd and 2 everyone crashed down. Bo could have pulled it and run for a ton. 

Ironically a vintage Malzahn offense type gameplan would actually work well for this team. 

Just now, alexava said:

That’s what successful qbs, tough qbs do. They take shots and don’t throw 30+% off back foot. He’s got to quit that. 

Sliding to your right, throwing straight or across the body, you have no choice.

Just now, MaitlandTiger said:

Blind squirrel. You can never point to ONE series and say, all is well, or all is lost. And overall, they aren’t horrible, I think there’s just a lot of frustration watching them give up 8 yards per rush religiously (today) and this soft pass defense

But at least the blind squirrel will eat

Just now, USATiger said:

They were on the field way too much after the first 2 possessions.  We aren't deep enough for the defense to stay out there for long periods, the lack of running game, and too many 3 and outs makes it tough for our starting D

Agreed.  

Just now, MaitlandTiger said:

Like an old coach once said...

"Every win an extension, every loss a firing."

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

It is so funny us fans want to fire CDM yet we have 6 force fumbles this year. 

There are other stats that aren’t so flattering if that’s how we wanna judge a DC. 

7 minutes ago, gohogs14 said:

They were very good against Texas and A&M. Not good against UGA and Ole Miss.

Also I pull for the hogs regularly. I like them see them having a good year. Not today, obviously, but they have great fans and they deserve some success