* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

Guest MustardSeed
Just now, MaitlandTiger said:

Yes.  Just frustrated.  Not used to seeing that wide separation.  Lack of pressure is frustrating.  Love our boys, and we ARE winning…..usually I’m a glass is half full guy versus today’s half-empty.  

Me too. The soft D is extremely hard to watch. We don’t give up plays because we aren’t capable, we give it up because we are 10 yards away. It’s hard to stay positive watching that. 

I like how we are going for the legs of the big guys now instead of up high. A whole lot of shoe string tackles this game on both sides. 

• Like 1

Guest MustardSeed
1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

He's not 100%. Just a step slower.

Then he shouldn’t be getting most of the reps right?  My opinion anyways

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Think we have to stop expecting superstar performances from the RBs with the way the running is currently. Something has clearly hindered their ability to do extraordinary...

Lack of elite OL recruiting and big OL recruiting misses by Gus.  It is what it is till we recruit better.  

Big stop! Time to squeeze the life out of them here and put it away! 

1 minute ago, MustardSeed said:

Me too. The soft D is extremely hard to watch. We don’t give up plays because we aren’t capable, we give it up because we are 10 yards away. It’s hard to stay positive watching that. 

We cannot play press man...Our guys get beat. They got beat a couple of times but lucky Arkansas has been dropping the ball and we don't put enough pressure on the QB to do so. Not coming at you, this is a general comment.