* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

I do believe a TD would just about do it here. Let’s go!  Play action to the middle of the field. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

You get a 3-4 minute TD drive, you gotta feel really good about the conclusion here 

I feel really good now outside of a boneheaded mistake.  I think Auburn right now just has Arkansas number.  

1 minute ago, MustardSeed said:

Then he shouldn’t be getting most of the reps right?  My opinion anyways

Shivers is not 100% either. They're all banged up some.

21 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Our LBs are disappointing, no attacking 

it's scheme, McClain didn't just forget how to be aggressive, just like McCreary forgot to cover.  Scheme has our LB's in no-man's land, often.

Guest MustardSeed
Just now, DAG said:

We cannot play press man...Our guys get beat. They got beat a couple of times but lucky Arkansas has been dropping the ball and we don't put enough pressure on the QB to do so. Not coming at you, this is a general comment.

Why you come at me bro????

LOL. No I get it. It’s just EXTREMELY difficult to watch and there is likely some better scheming to not stay 10 yards away. Our zone d is hot garbage. 

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Lack of elite OL recruiting and big OL recruiting misses by Gus.  It is what it is till we recruit better.  

Nah, I mean that there's something that's occurred within the season affecting it. Tank did insane things earlier in this season and all last season behind the same OL. Probably just a compounding of hits

1 minute ago, MustardSeed said:

Me too. The soft D is extremely hard to watch. We don’t give up plays because we aren’t capable, we give it up because we are 10 yards away. It’s hard to stay positive watching that. 

Crazy . We are winning, against a very good offense, on the road, and I am seething! That’s on me!!    Hard to watch this D, but again we have limited a good Offense to 23 at home.  DAG is right, we fans suck!  But then again, if we kept our mouth shut there would only be half of one page on this thread which I enjoy every week