Mason - critique/discussion

Win4AU

18 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Ethridge too.  Sorry Auburn dude.  Go to Athens and bring their back up special teams coach home.

You just don't understand how important the defensive line is to the rest of our scheme.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And zac has been a young stud in recruiting, also our db's have actually been actually turning around and looking At the ball. He has no impact on scheme 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

What I love about this staff so far is they appear to be really good at making halftime adjustments on both sides of the ball.  Great win today.  The off week couldn't come at a better time for us either.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

And zac has been a young stud in recruiting, also our db's have actually been actually turning around and looking At the ball. He has no impact on scheme 

Firing Etheridge, IMO, would be the second worst coach to fire behind Caddy. Zac is going to be a very, very good coach and just needs a bit of time.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

Ethridge too.  Sorry Auburn dude.  Go to Athens and bring their back up special teams coach home.

Arkansas has only been held less that 25 points 3 times this year including today....JS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, lala said:

We’ll be better once Pappoe returns 

Has there been anything released about him or when he may be back?

I thought this was going to be a Bigbird thread. Figured it was going to have Mason standing near a fire or something. Interesting that someone could watch that game and feel we need to fire the d.c. and the DB’s coach. 

I thought everybody wearing orange deserved an A. 11 am start on road as underdogs. That was a complete game.   It’s been a while since I’ve been able to say that. 

If I was nit-picking Two players on D Did not have their best games. Both players I am sure would be the first to admit such. So no need to call any names. I’m gonna enjoy the rest of my wonderful weekend. WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

Sarcasm on steroids or beer talking here. :ucrazy:

Harsin's first top 20 win.  first top20 win on the road in a long time.      I am seeing this team get better every week.  They are understanding what they are supposed to do,  and reacting by instinct more and more.  They are gaining confidence in themselves,  their teammates  and their coaches.  This team has really grown up in the last 3 weeks.  As fans, all we can do to help them is support them.    

• Like 3

Not having Pappoe out there makes a HUGE difference in both run and pass defense. D-line is learning you gotta bring it every down and it will pay off eventually.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, (I suck) said:

Yes he needs fired and left in Arkansas. As far as schemes go . I have never seen one work with pour tackling . You can’t bump Sec players and hope they fall down . You can count to 8 seconds on at least 9plays in today’s game alone 

You've posted twice, and that's too many.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 4
  • Facepalm 1